Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

LOL! funny pic thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 08:22 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

i think i found a lost project from when Ford owned Jaguar............

Old 02-04-2010, 09:55 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

HAHAHA thats not uncommon around here haha. All the ones on the jags are now on other vehicles lol. surprisingly cuz they are hard to get off.

Old 02-04-2010, 09:58 PM
96Blazernut is an unknown quantity at this point

Evidently that adds class to a Ford

Old 02-04-2010, 10:57 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zedartwo
HAHAHA thats not uncommon around here haha. All the ones on the jags are now on other vehicles lol. surprisingly cuz they are hard to get off.
yeah, i just remember all the red necks-i mean non-city folks, that were putting on those White (brand name) horses from the transports/dump trucks.

Old 02-04-2010, 11:59 PM
BlaziNator is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 96Blazernut
Evidently that adds class to a Ford
Nothing can add class to a Ford...

Old 02-05-2010, 04:23 PM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ABN31B
sounds like you're into hungry hungry hippos
Say what you want, I've heard it all. I didn't say whe wasn't good looking. Just a little thicker wouldn't hurt anything. But that's fine. I'd rather have a girl that can cook an unforgettable meal with me, then spend 45 minutes wondering if her outfit makes her look fat before going out to eat.

Anyway, vampires and hippo's aside...

Attached Thumbnails LOL! funny pic thread-...-im-no-punk.jpg   LOL! funny pic thread-big-bear.jpg   LOL! funny pic thread-donutland.jpg   LOL! funny pic thread-pitbull_sign.jpg   LOL! funny pic thread-jesus_with_gun.jpg  

Old 02-05-2010, 05:24 PM
BF Guru

i've seen that guy with the big hoops before. and that pic outside of DONUTLAND is priceless.

here's a few more for you to consider,

check out the guys behind him.

why you never tell your kids a joke when having Oreo's & milk.

that guy in the car must be s**tin' his shorts!

you got it?

lost on the editing room floor of a Cheech & Chong movie.

look out below!

Prince Charles, @ his best.

fresh fruit.

a perfect landing.

i told you, don't wake me up!

these two are more awe inspiring, than funny.

Old 02-05-2010, 05:24 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

@ Screwed:

@old skool: We used to get Man Diesel and mercedes logos for the old HMMWV's when deployed. nothing says class like a sting of 'jingle truck' crap on the front bumper though

and those shots are awesome!

Last edited by ABN31B; 02-05-2010 at 05:27 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:33 PM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
[COLOR=royalblue]i've seen that guy with the big hoops before.
Yeah he's a piercer from Texas named Bear. In Those pics he was at about 5.75 or 6 inches. He was wanting to get to where he could pull his ears over his head to his neck. I had mine stretched to about 1.5 inch, but one tore and I have to get it stitched and might as well get both done.
I've always been into body modification and Bear has always blown my mind. I've also had my lip pierced twice, my septum (center of nose) done and stretched to about 8 gauge, eyebrow pierced, and a few tattoos (including on my hands). I have no pirceings now and once I get my ears fixed I'm gonna repierce them to a 10 gauge and leave them alone.

The pics of the church with the eclipsing sun (I hope ) and the guy on the slide was perfect! Yeah and the roller coaster, that's what I think about when I see people open mouth laughing and screaming on rides. Always thought what if someone got sick? You have nowhere to go or hide...

To keep it rolling...
[url]http://www.motivatedphotos.com/?id=63670[url]

Honey, remember when you said we should "experiment"?
[url]http://www.motivatedphotos.com/?id=40476[url]

Not funny, but it makes me smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvizDaX9e_4

Old 02-06-2010, 11:40 AM
BF Guru

^^^ don't know what happened to the first two links you posted, but they didn't post right.

for all you red necks out there, i give you this............

sits on a Blazer frame (i'm thinkin' K5, since he doesn't specify). it's currently for sale on Kijiji. guys asking $4000 obo.

he did a pretty good job of hiding the open spaces between the frame & body.

Quick Reply: LOL! funny pic thread