Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

LOL! funny pic thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 12:00 AM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

I love the apple microsoft commercial thing because it is so true

Old 08-11-2010, 07:37 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

this seems kinda ironic.

Old 08-11-2010, 08:11 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Last edited by cbr995; 08-11-2010 at 08:13 PM.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:18 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BlaziNator
HAHA!!! XD The red shirts....Hilarious.
X2!

who didn't watch it every week, just waiting to see who it was gonna be!

Originally Posted by cbr995
i know what's @ the end of that rainbow!

Old 08-12-2010, 07:07 PM
BlaziNator is on a distinguished road

http://xkcd.com/106/

Someone linked me to this site...3 hours later I forced myself to stop clicking "random" and laughing my *** off. XD

Old 08-12-2010, 11:35 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by BlaziNator
that one you linked was a zinger!

and thanks for the warning, i made myself stop after 15 minutes (but bookmarked it! )

Old 08-16-2010, 07:35 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

The license plate definitely topped off this whole combo

Old 08-16-2010, 09:27 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Thats why you never get a plate to match your vehicle lol. I know someone with a Ford Escape with "EXPLRER" as the plate. She used to drive...

Old 08-17-2010, 08:00 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I'd get a plate to match my Vette or Camaro... but not a daily driver that I'll definitely be getting rid of at some point. I recognize that plate though, he used to have a brownish-gold with 2tone navy blue 2002 Sierra with some funky GMC logo written in caligraphy on the back window... looked like ***.

To make that Ford look good he'd have to take the decals off that he put on along with the tail light covers. I like thos bushwackers though, and the rims are nice

Last edited by oktain; 08-17-2010 at 08:03 AM.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:08 PM
BF Guru

the funny thing about that guy Pat...................if he's sooooooo "I AM GMC", then why the hell did he go & buy a Ford?

Quick Reply: LOL! funny pic thread