The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

LOL! funny pic thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 11:14 AM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

Those are some pretty funny pics, I've seen the blazer before though what a retard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ-CbExaqsc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wT7zM8XgXQ

Old 02-21-2011, 06:44 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 84BlazerS10
Those are some pretty funny pics, I've seen the blazer before though what a retard.
saw that tool quite awhile ago too. and yeah, that's a PC way of putting it!

Originally Posted by 84BlazerS10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ-CbExaqsc
seen that guy in the 'Stang on tv before. definately is more fun to watch with the Dukes theme song playin'.

i bet those cops were mighty pissed how he kept recovering from the PIT's.

Old 02-22-2011, 12:34 AM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

A Ford in it's natural state. Behind a tow truck.

Old 02-22-2011, 08:43 AM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

^^^^^^^^
The Ford is a pecuilar animal. The species is a short lived as they are known for their short life spans. There are movements out to protect the species and heal them as they are prone to disease with a poor immune system. The ford can be found throughout north america as well as some other areas of the word. The ford will attempt to blend in with its surroundings and will go to all costs to avoid an altercation with a Chevrolet as the Ford will always lose to the superior species.
For more information on the Ford species please contact your local junkyard.

Old 02-22-2011, 07:00 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Bahaha!

Old 02-22-2011, 07:42 PM
s14sh3r is on a distinguished road

Who needs air bags?

Local guy where I live. He literally has just enough room in that cab for himself. The rest is armpit high. Notice the camper. It's filled up, too. Scary

Old 02-22-2011, 10:36 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

especially if he were to get into an accident.

only saving grace to that mess? the truck probably can't get going to fast with all that weight in it, to have a serious accident.

Old 02-23-2011, 01:17 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cbr995

A Ford in it's natural state. Behind a tow truck.
Most likely the oh-so common 150,000 km time bomb syndrome with the tranny in those explorers.

Where I worked after that magic mileage number the tranny's went on EVERY single one of the Explorers. Needless to say, Bell Canada no longer uses Ford Explorers.

Also, my Aunt's 2004 Explorer went at the same time, and now my friend's is starting to go at 145k. She noticed it's starting to slip. Surprise surprise... I told her to expect MAYBE another 5,000 km's out of it lmfao.

150,000 km = 93,206 mi

Old 02-23-2011, 02:35 AM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

made this with my dog

Old 02-23-2011, 06:54 AM
Starting Member
Moores12345 is on a distinguished road

Last edited by Moores12345; 02-25-2011 at 05:01 AM.

Quick Reply: LOL! funny pic thread