Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

LOL she wants me back.

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 01:13 AM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about
Default LOL she wants me back.

So you guys remember how my ex left me etc....She sent me a text a while ago with "I made a mistake,i want you back". 1st i considered it. then i looked on her facebook and realized her parents in florida kicked her out of the house and shes got no where to go. So apparently im a Option. Funny how i support someone for years,gave them all i had,they leave for stupid reasons and now that it didnt work out for themselves they want ya back? wow really..

lil bit of a rant there. Figured il pass on the news since i got you guys into it.

Old 08-22-2011, 01:22 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

That's pretty messed up.

Old 08-22-2011, 01:55 AM
97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough

Ugh been there and been through that crap. Sad on her part but yeah take her back and it won't last.

Old 08-22-2011, 07:16 AM
Starting Member
9Blazer6 is on a distinguished road

dont do it man. she'll freeload untill she finds something new.

Old 08-22-2011, 07:31 AM
BF Veteran
pettyfog has a spectacular aura aboutpettyfog has a spectacular aura about

Without going into it.. I'm 68 and have seen that happen many times with friends and family.

You are exactly right.

And rest of you..

FB and Twitter is not your friend if you're mainly into yourself.

'Repost this on your wall if you agree!'

Bwa-ha-ha-ha!

Old 08-22-2011, 10:16 AM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

I'd text back and say "sure, come on back."

Then conveniently not be home when she gets there and make her sit on the porch all night, haha. See how long it takes until she goes home.

Normally I'd say that's awfully mean... but she did just rip your heart out, shred it in a blender, urinate on it and toss it in the trash... so it sounds like just payback.

Old 08-22-2011, 10:44 AM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

I told her shes welcome to come home,but i have another girl now,and shes living with me (total lie). She said "if you still love me you will leave her and let me love you again" (like wtf seriously?). I told her my gf is willing to share,and that she can stay as long as she wants,but the gf runs the house and in order for her to live there she must have a job,which i told her i already have lined up. A furniture store down the road needs people to hold signs on the corners for 7.25 an hour..

She never texted me back. for now.

Old 08-22-2011, 10:51 AM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

I like it.

Old 08-22-2011, 12:25 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by chris015
I told her shes welcome to come home,but i have another girl now,and shes living with me (total lie). She said "if you still love me you will leave her and let me love you again" (like wtf seriously?). I told her my gf is willing to share,and that she can stay as long as she wants,but the gf runs the house and in order for her to live there she must have a job,which i told her i already have lined up. A furniture store down the road needs people to hold signs on the corners for 7.25 an hour..

She never texted me back. for now.

haha i dont know let me find a block wall bang my head on it a few times and come up with a decision

i like the lie idea its going to totally work

Old 08-22-2011, 12:34 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

F*** THAT ****
I'm glad you're not taking her back. She's just going to do it again. While not quite the same thing, my ex wanted a "break" for a couple of weeks... she went to France to visit her friend during this time. While I didn't question what happened much, this severely hurt the trust I had for her. After that she had absolutely NO problem lying to me and I eventually broke it off. (My dad says I traded my gf for a boat though lol)

Quick Reply: LOL she wants me back.