Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Merry christmas

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 11:30 PM
Beginning Member
David Reeves is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Merry christmas

From the rednecks in south alabama.
Merry christmas to ya'll and a happy new year!!!!!!

Old 12-14-2009, 11:45 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

well, thanks brother. i'm usually the one to start this kinda stuff, but i usually wait 'til we're a little closer.

none the less, has anybody else noticed the lack of holiday greeting in the stores lately? i said Merry Christmas" the other day to the 2 girls @ the cash, and they both kinda paused (like not knowing what to say......) before returning a bland "thank you".

is it just me?

Old 12-15-2009, 01:27 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
well, thanks brother. i'm usually the one to start this kinda stuff, but i usually wait 'til we're a little closer.

none the less, has anybody else noticed the lack of holiday greeting in the stores lately? i said Merry Christmas" the other day to the 2 girls @ the cash, and they both kinda paused (like not knowing what to say......) before returning a bland "thank you".

is it just me?
It's must be just you, you're using the wrong pick up line
Seriously though seems like there's alot of unhappy people everywhere, people seem to have forgotten what this time of year is all about.
Have a great one guys.

Last edited by foxxie; 12-15-2009 at 01:47 AM.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:29 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Wow, a bit early for this thread isn't it? lol.
And yes, Chris the proper greeting now is apparently "Happy Holidays". They were having a huge argument about this on the radio this morning on what a load of crap it is that we can't say Merry Christmas or have a Christmas tree anymore. Everything has to be politically correct and "Holiday" related.

Old 12-15-2009, 08:55 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

F* that!!! Merry Chirstmas!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's funny how they can play "Happy Hanukkah" commercials on tv but they can't say Merry Christmas. Shows you who really rules the world.

Old 12-15-2009, 09:47 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Yeah, TV! World ruling boxes in every living room! wait... what?

Merry Christmas all!

We are only allowed to use Happy Holiday Cards and decoration in government offices due to political correctness! Yay homogenized holidays!

Old 12-15-2009, 09:49 AM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

Yay Curtis! lol havnt talked to you in a while. Hows the family doing?

Oh and Merry Early Christmas!

Old 12-15-2009, 03:31 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sisk
And yes, Chris the proper greeting now is apparently "Happy Holidays". They were having a huge argument about this on the radio this morning on what a load of crap it is that we can't say Merry Christmas or have a Christmas tree anymore. Everything has to be politically correct and "Holiday" related.
Wow that's plain lame ... It's Merry Christmas. Always has been, always will be. If they think different, pfft, turn off the radio XD I'm always gonna say "Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year" haha

Oh, almost forgot, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year

Old 12-15-2009, 04:12 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sisk
guess that's why i'm so f**kin' far removed from being PC, i'm not allowed to join in any reindeer games. wait-what the............

sorry, i meant to say i'm not allowed in any discussions that are put on the radio anymore. one local station i listen to in the morning, actually called me about 6 or 7 weeks after i was laid-off. the guys said they missed my morning commentary about whatever the topic @ hand was. most stuff never made it to air, but they still luv'd to hear my "opinion".. but they just laughed when i suggested giving me a job, since i was outta work. guess they didn't need any grief from the CRTC.

Old 12-15-2009, 06:53 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

that happy holiday stuff is BS...some forign lady threatened to sue my brother for religious slander or some thing cause he said marry x-mas and she was jewish or ..he said..straight up to her "no you need to take you're pc and leave the premiesis or WE will be calling the cops" she picked up her pc...and walked right out...she's lucky she's a reg customer or he woulda proceeded to b**ch her out..(i've heard him do it 2x's before lol he can be a d*ck some times)..another reason i just can't get into the holiday spirit any more..ppl are such db's around the holidays...if ya dont like hearing it..i personally say...block it out..humm a song or some thing..but ignore it and just nod and walk away..*growels*....

..MERRY CHRISTMAS And Happy New Year,...ya dont like it Kiss my A$$ lol

Quick Reply: Merry christmas