Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

a milestone.

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 06:58 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light
Default a milestone.

holy crap!

can't believe this post marks my 1000th post already, and i've only been here since September 15th.

like my wife says, "you've always got something to say". or did she say i'm always talkin' s**t!, hahahahaha! gotta luv her.

i noticed earlier today that i was close to the mark, but lost track earlier tonight. BIG thanks to Curtis for reminding me @ the 999 post with a PM.

everybody raise a glass to Curtis. we rag on him so much, but he takes it like a champ.............or so i've heard! there i go again!

been fun so far, and hopefully it only gets better-i'm talkin' about my truck people! bwahahahaha.

seriosly, thanks to all for the insight they've given. and i hope my little tidbits have been helpful to the ones i've offered it to.

here's to another 1000 soon-i'm coming for ya Alex! what are yo @ now? 2100? 2200?

cheers!

Old 11-20-2009, 07:26 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

So you will be my toast man if i ever get married again

a thousand posts. and 24 of them weren't to hijack a thread!
If Alex is a Picture Vulture, then you Chris, are a Thread Pirate

and Alex is only that high because he spent 800 posts defending his hooks from you :con_badrazz:
heres to another 1000 posts in 2 months!

Last edited by ABN31B; 11-20-2009 at 07:30 PM.
Old 11-20-2009, 07:35 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Geez, I don't think I even had 1000 posts in 2 months. And I do a lot of posting. Mostly razzing people for pics lol. Congrats on the milestone though. Here's to another 1000 posts
And Curtis....if you get married again then I call being photographer

Old 11-20-2009, 07:35 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABN31B
So you will be my toast man if i ever get married again

a thousand posts. and 24 of them weren't to hijack a thread!
If Alex is a Picture Vulture, then you Chris, are a Thread Pirate

and Alex is only that high because he spent 800 posts defending his hooks from you :con_badrazz:
heres to another 1000 posts in 2 months!
evrything that went through my mind-as i was rollin' on the floor, laughing my *** off- is so totaly unpostable here!

thanks brother. i'm gonna lay off you & your s**t plate-i mean skid plate for awhile. maybe another minute or two.

Originally Posted by Sisk
Geez, I don't think I even had 1000 posts in 2 months. And I do a lot of posting. Mostly razzing people for pics lol. Congrats on the milestone though. Here's to another 1000 posts
And Curtis....if you get married again then I call being photographer
at least we'll have pic's. and definately sooner than any Curtis would post up.

by the way Alex, i luv the new addition to your sig, you pic *****,

Last edited by rriddle3; 11-20-2009 at 08:07 PM. Reason: CONSECUTIVE POSTS
Old 11-20-2009, 07:43 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

hahaha I am a pic *****. I was known as one all through high school and even up to this day by my friends. Anywhere we were (parties, etc.) I always had my camera. Hell, there are over 10,600 pics (yes, that # is right) that I took alone on my laptop (thats over 13gb!!). They range all the way back to 2003 (when I first started with digital pics). And Curtis called me out on it, so I had to add it to the sig lol.

Old 11-20-2009, 08:19 PM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Chris, Thats a lot of posting! Hopefully I'll be there soon

I have always been wondering, what is that in your avatar pic?

Last edited by 96chevblazer; 11-20-2009 at 08:23 PM.
Old 11-20-2009, 11:05 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by 96chevblazer
Congrats Chris, Thats a lot of posting! Hopefully I'll be there soon

I have always been wondering, what is that in your avatar pic?
must be deja vu, didn't you ask me before? oh well, i like seeing my truck, and since she's put to bed for the Winter, i'll gladly post a few more of her.

my avatar is this;

from this Southern Belle;

and this is what the avavtar represents;

and this is how new she was when i got her;

and her bottom (side);

funny side note, getting back to our Blazer's. i'm watching/listening to the CTV news right now. and on their "Consumers Report segment" tonight, they're talking about maintaining your vehicle, and getting the little things repaired before they become big, expensive repairs.
so, what's the first vehicle they show/talk about-a '98+ Blazer 4 door 4x4 sitting on the hoist-getting a trany job!

Old 11-20-2009, 11:52 PM
Starting Member
degaine_designs is on a distinguished road

Holy crap! That's a lot of posting in such a short amount of time. That's like a little over 12 posts a day.

Old 11-21-2009, 12:03 AM
BF Guru

actually, i think it works out to something like 15 per day. thanks for helping me out, hahahahaha! jk'ing.

been meaning to tell you for awhile now, that sure is a nice lookin' Jimmy. nicest colour combo offer on them, IMO. nice UPC code in your sig too "19 fourxfour 89". nice.

Old 11-21-2009, 01:41 AM
Starting Member
degaine_designs is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
actually, i think it works out to something like 15 per day. thanks for helping me out, hahahahaha! jk'ing.

been meaning to tell you for awhile now, that sure is a nice lookin' Jimmy. nicest colour combo offer on them, IMO. nice UPC code in your sig too "19 fourxfour 89". nice.
Hey, thanks man. I'm slowly making it nicer. So the color is stock then? I was unsure because it was painted by the last owner a year and a half ago. But enough about my truck, don't want to jack your thread.

Quick Reply: a milestone.