Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

more idiot drivers!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 04:11 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light
Default more idiot drivers!

you know, sometimes it just doesn't pay to read the news.

they're among us, beware!

and be careful!!

the power of a forum

you're going to hell for that one

scary he got away with it for so long

(just click on the words in red above, if you didn't know)

Last edited by old skool luvr; 08-19-2010 at 01:40 AM. Reason: pointed the links out.
Old 08-13-2010, 04:20 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

51 YEARS. Holy crap. That just goes to show you if you don't do anything to cause attention, you'll never get caught.

That first one is awesome. I remember a guy on here bitching about how the blazer didn't go faster than a durango. I was typing up something fierce then pressed "Post Quick Reply" and it said that the thread was moved. I probably woulda' got kicked off for what I was writing but the guy was and idiot.

Old 08-13-2010, 05:11 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zedartwo
51 YEARS. Holy crap. That just goes to show you if you don't do anything to cause attention, you'll never get caught.

That first one is awesome. I remember a guy on here bitching about how the blazer didn't go faster than a durango. I was typing up something fierce then pressed "Post Quick Reply" and it said that the thread was moved. I probably woulda' got kicked off for what I was writing but the guy was and idiot.

i remeber that guy!

like you, i had a whole screen typed out for him. but as i was proof reading my post, i thought to myself, "WHOA! i'm gonna get my *** banned for this." thank God i proof read (most of) my stuff.

and you're right, he is.

Old 08-13-2010, 08:55 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

I had a buddy in highschool who's dad got pulled over (this was a bit before every patrol car had a 'puter in it and all states were tied in together) for speeding. He said he left his license in his other pants and the cop let him go with a warning as he wasn't speeding too much over the limit.

He got home and told his wife that he thinks it is time he finally got a driver's license. He'd been driving for over 30 years and never saw the need for one until he got pulled over that first time.

Keep in mind this was in a rural/small town community and back in the '70s.

Old 08-13-2010, 10:58 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Clearly, I've missed something! sounds like you guys are talking about some dude who drove for 51 years without a drivers licence?

Old 08-13-2010, 11:13 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

What did I miss?

Old 08-14-2010, 12:23 PM
Thor_449 is an unknown quantity at this point

My grandpa did that in Michigan. He was 82 and he didn't renew his liscens when he was around 60 years old or some old age like that. Funny thing was because he was so old cops couldn't arrest him apparently.

Old 08-14-2010, 12:50 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

I was at a 4-corner stop light up-town, turning left. Straight ahead is a big hill.

I am turning left.

I am in the middle of the intersection and a guy comes up the hill and turns right (his right), doesn't even look at me. Almost run into him.

creeped my mom out. lol of course I had it under control :P

if I hit him, his excuse would have been "I had the right of way, not you"

Old 08-15-2010, 10:02 AM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by kiwiblazer
Clearly, I've missed something! sounds like you guys are talking about some dude who drove for 51 years without a drivers licence?
Originally Posted by wlorton
What did I miss?

did you guys even click on the links i posted?

not raggin', i'm just sayin'..............if you read the links, you'd be in the loop.

Old 08-15-2010, 08:46 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Derp! lol

Quick Reply: more idiot drivers!