Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

My OTHER ride....

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 09:25 PM
Beginning Member
INHUMAN is on a distinguished road
Default My OTHER ride....

Just thought i would share what my bigger hobby is so you guys can see. i dont have pics of the ZR2 yet, because its still stock. in a couple of weeks i will post some up of it as well. I just bought the ZR2, mainly because i think they look cool and agressive, but its just my daily beater/driver. this is an upgrade from my 91 jimmy s15 4x4 2 door.
most of my money goes into my 99 Z28. ive owned it since 2002. ive spent countless dollars and hours with this thing, as it is a hobby and a joy
like i said. so heres some pics. also, a clip for your audible pleasure http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymbjCl7pHLg

Old 05-20-2009, 09:34 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Nice and clean. Tails could use some clearcoat and polish to match the rest of the car.

Old 05-20-2009, 10:37 PM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Damn, nice camaro. Got enough nitrous in there.

Old 05-20-2009, 11:55 PM
Beginning Member
INHUMAN is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer
Nice and clean. Tails could use some clearcoat and polish to match the rest of the car.
the tail panel is done in satin. i tinted the tails rough to match.

Old 05-21-2009, 01:40 AM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

looks sick man, ive always wanted one of these but all the camaro's with this body style that are for sale in my area are all v6's

Old 05-21-2009, 02:12 AM
bandidolenny is on a distinguished road

Very nice... I have owned and loved several Camaros. There are getting to be fewer and fewer really nice ones around.

Old 05-21-2009, 05:25 AM
Starting Member
blazen99 is on a distinguished road

just dont do that to your blazer

Old 05-21-2009, 06:19 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Damn! thats a nice ride. Very clean

Old 05-21-2009, 06:07 PM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

wow, I like it alot, very nice! what ya running in the quarter mile?

Old 05-21-2009, 10:04 PM
Beginning Member
Rdot9 is an unknown quantity at this point

ewww, a catfish

Quick Reply: My OTHER ride....