Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

New car..

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 01:37 AM
SDimeBlazerlady is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New car..

Hey Blazer folks it been a while since i came to visit..Last i was on i got a Buick Century, Well my parents gave me a new set of wheels...2001 VW Beetle 1.8 Turbo its sooooooooo fun lol..Oh btw the Buick is for sale ...So heres 'Lil Blubugaboo'

Old 11-10-2009, 02:29 AM
Beginning Member
bob_elder is on a distinguished road

this is a blazer forum if u forgot, not a blubugaloo forum haha

Old 11-10-2009, 02:33 AM
packofqtips is an unknown quantity at this point

eh it does have a turbo so its not as bad as it ould be, which is still pretty bad

one of my old customers at my old job had a turbo diesel one, i would drive that for a commuter car into the city (40+ mpg)

Old 11-10-2009, 02:42 AM
SDimeBlazerlady is an unknown quantity at this point

this is a blazer forum if u forgot, not a blubugaloo forum haha

Well i think its better then a 92 Century lol
Also i know its a Blazer forum ...But guess what i did own a 87 S-10 Blazer and i was told i was welcome here no matter what i owned...SO THERE!!!

Old 11-10-2009, 06:26 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on the new ride! And you are most definitely welcome!

Old 11-10-2009, 07:19 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

nice ride =D one of our neighbors has one also lol

Old 11-10-2009, 08:10 AM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Congrats! I have to tell you though, the Turbo Beetle is a huge pain to even do an oil change on. Give it a try. Not fun.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:22 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Nice, looks to be in good shape.

I like them but wouldn't drive one lol... Guess the amount of young women with flowers on the dash kind of emplies it's a "chick car" lol. My girflriend laughs at guys driving them so you know that has to stand for something...

Hope it treats you well! and doesn't try drowning you like I see your Blazer did lmao.

Old 11-10-2009, 03:02 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Congrats on the new ride.
I would never personally own one...but I hear good things about them with the exception of maintenance. The body style means if you have to get at anything towards the front or side of the engine you have to remove the fenders and front clip which is a PITA lol. Other then that I hear they are wicked fun to drive.

Old 11-11-2009, 04:02 PM
Beginning Member
bob_elder is on a distinguished road

haha dont worry im jus kiddin. new cars are always fun to show off. where is that pic taken at it kinda looks like the grand canyon or sumthin like that. really cool place to take a pic

Quick Reply: New car..