Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

New House!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 01:30 AM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of
Default New House!!!

Well me and my fiance signed the final papers earlier this week and the house is officially ours!! its no big mansion or anything, but for a couple of 22 year olds i dont think we did half bad. its a little country home(litteraly in the middle of nowhere) with 2 bedrooms 1 bath nice big living room and a big enclosed porch with about 8 acres of land. the only downside is the only avalible internet is dial up and there is no garage

Front yard

Part of the back yard

More back yard

and the rest of the back yard

Part of the side yard

Old 08-13-2009, 01:52 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Nice... 8 acres of land... so this means you gonna get some trails goin... and then we all stop by for a blazer meet up? Lol.... 22 and buying a house is a serious step up... Congrats

Old 08-13-2009, 04:03 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Congrats Mikeinwi, plenty of room to do some serious off roading on 8 acres.

Old 08-13-2009, 06:39 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Congrats!!! I'm very jealous at the amount of land you have. I just closed on my house last week with my fiance but my property is now where near the size of that. lol

Old 08-13-2009, 06:56 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats, Mike! Now you need 1/2 dozen sheep for yard work and a dog (maybe an Australian Shepherd) to look after them.

Old 08-13-2009, 07:41 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Looks like we have a meet spot for a BF convention . There is enough room there for all of us to camp out! hahaha.
Looks like a great place Mike. congrats on the big purchase. I remember getting my first home. It was so weird being handed a key to a home and walking in knowing it's yours lol, but it's probably one of the best feelings/experiences ever.
It looks like a hell of a spot too, a beautiful lot. Congrats!

Old 08-13-2009, 08:18 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Beautiful lot! Sounds like the house is the perfect size for you two though, and the fact your in the middle of nowhere will be nice as far as peace and quiet goes.

I'd have so much fun on 8 acres, I'd have a motocross/snocross track in my backyard.

Later on you could build a "farm implement shed" lol, cheaper for taxes compared to a garage. (around here anyway).

Old 08-13-2009, 10:57 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by rriddle3
Congrats, Mike! Now you need 1/2 dozen sheep for yard work and a dog (maybe an Australian Shepherd) to look after them.
Very nice dogs... my Dog Pepper, she is just around 13 years old... still acts like a puppy sometimes... great dogs....

Old 08-13-2009, 11:55 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

awesome looking landscape =D

Old 08-13-2009, 12:28 PM
Starting Member
degaine_designs is on a distinguished road

Awesome. Congrats. No garage? So what? You have tons of land you could build a huge garage. There are companies that sell and construct steel buildings. When my dad had his house built he ordered a 40'x60' ft building to use as his shop/ garage. It has two 13' tall roll up doors and he bought a lift. You could do something like that. It cost around $60k but prices are probably cheaper where you are at. Plus there are different sizes if you don't need something that ginormous.

Quick Reply: New House!!!