Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

New member of the family

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 07:01 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough
Default New member of the family

We got a new car today! WooHoo! It's a used 2006 Ford Fusion, and it's a super nice car.

From what I hear, it drives nice (I didn't get to ride in it home from the dealer, but I did drive my grandma's car home; and my mom left me in the dust ...) and it's very comfortable to sit in. To bad my parents won't let be customize it.

And no, my parents won't let me customize it. I metioned getting two exaust tips and my mom said "No! this is our car" hahaha

Old 02-09-2010, 07:17 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Nice car. It would look good with chrome tips lol

Old 02-09-2010, 07:27 PM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Well its a ford, but a nice ford. Oh and I agree with your parents. Stay away from the it! LOL

Old 02-09-2010, 07:46 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Hahah unlimited :P

At least the blazer is Mine now and I can do more series mods to it! w00t! This summer I'm gonna paint the wheels, bumper, and trim black.

Old 02-09-2010, 08:18 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

*sigh* Ford. It's a shame it's an older Fusion though. The new ones look a lot nicer IMO (see below) lol. I'd still never buy a Ford though. But to each his own

Old 02-10-2010, 08:03 AM
BF Veteran

Yes, the new one is nice. A neighbor just got one of those, what a bueat To expensive for us though. ^_^

The only Chevy I like is the blazer Ford all the way.

Old 02-10-2010, 08:21 AM
Beginning Member
Sway_89S10 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
Yes, the new one is nice. A neighbor just got one of those, what a bueat To expensive for us though. ^_^

The only Chevy I like is the blazer Ford all the way.
Blasphemy! Although I do admit, I kind of have a weakness for the 5.0 Foxbody's...

Old 02-10-2010, 04:42 PM
88s10Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sway_89S10
Although I do admit, I kind of have a weakness for the 5.0 Foxbody's...
Blah...

That's a nice looking Ford, I guess lol. She pretty quick then or what?

Old 02-10-2010, 04:49 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

I think the Fusion is a clean car and Ford has done a good job unifying all its models without forcing the issue by using the three-bar grille. When Dodge tried to make all of its vehicles have the same general grille/front fascia setup, I felt it was a huge FAIL.

Old 02-10-2010, 05:06 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by 88s10Blazer
Blah...

That's a nice looking Ford, I guess lol. She pretty quick then or what?
ya since my mom left me in the dust when I was driving home in my grandmas' car so it seems quick =D

Quick Reply: New member of the family