Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

New mud track video on facebook

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 08:55 AM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough
Default New mud track video on facebook

Hey guys I have been wanting to get some video footage of my friends and I playing in the mud , My sister set up a facebook page for the new track we had built . Its Mr.Mudd pit zip code is 13811 , send a friend request . The video from yesterday oct 1 2011 is awesome , two s10 blazers (stock) running with big trucks with 38s or bigger . There is lots of videos and almost 100 pictures from yesterday . Make sure you check out the one of my wife getting pulled on a blazer roof and she fell off in the pit .

Old 10-02-2011, 07:52 PM

Ok sunday race two 3 s10 blazers and one was a ZR2 that sob made me jealous he had a good 3 to 4 inchs frame to ground clearence . I did get high sided today and have to be toed and by the only ford there . I said what the hell guys ( we all have chevys) the only ford here has to pull me out . But the ford driver said with all do respect this has milatary Axles 2 1/2 v 10 nitrous injected kick *** excursion . the tyres are big as my blazer , yea thats who I play with .

Old 10-02-2011, 08:32 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

hey whats the facebook ? i wanna friend it

Old 10-02-2011, 09:26 PM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, I don't see it either.

Old 10-09-2011, 08:20 AM

Its MrMud pit sorry I spelled it wrong hopefully you guys can find it . We had a dozer come and make the pit deeper , and its deep , like 4 feet . All the big trucks broke but the two little blazers just keep on going . The mud is getting a little dry and tacky so we are going to water the hell out of it this morning . Well have a good one guys I'm heading to the pit . O yea nobody made it through yesterday

Old 10-09-2011, 03:51 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

found it lol

MrMud Pit | Facebook

i wish i had time to come by

Old 10-09-2011, 08:10 PM

Nice , thanks man . I blew my motor in my blazer today , I mean it came apart . Not a big deal because I have been collecting parts for a while now . I have dana 44s front and rear 14 bolt and a fresh 350 and 8 inch skyjacker springs , thats going to lift me a bit . I still have to get a steering box out of a astro van and a transmission and transfer case . I may even try and get me some duce and a halfs for the old girl later on . I did almost make it through the pit though , I had just enough beer , but not enough motor .

Old 10-09-2011, 08:11 PM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

"I mean it came apart."

Uh... you literally BLEW UP a motor? I've gotta see pics of this...

Old 10-09-2011, 08:12 PM
BF Guru

haha that sucks man hey maybe one weekend ill come by yall =)

Old 10-09-2011, 08:15 PM

XGIOVANNIX12 your welcome to come anytime even if just to watch , theres alot of fun to be had either way . We run every weekend weather permitting , get in touch with me sometime and I'll get you some directions . Thanks for posting the link .

Quick Reply: New mud track video on facebook