Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

New pics!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 09:25 AM
Starting Member
1baddblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk
Those blue LED strips you have...did you wire them into the 194 foot well light sockets, or did you wire them on their own? I saw a bunch on ebay I was going to pick up just to have, and figure out some way to wire them into the interior since my gauges and dash are all blue now.
i wired em up myself...added another fuse block ran power and ground...then started hooking up power, accessory, ground to switches (see below)...need any help with wiring let me know bud or if you have anymore questions...i used the old cassette tape holder and made a switch box..lol

Old 10-06-2009, 09:33 AM
Starting Member
Default More new pics

these r pics of my completely shaved tailgate (primered)...my interior now after paint (smooth as glass), my hood now as smooth as glass...everything was done in backyard...im still learning how to paint by watching videos and talking to people and reading arcticles...So be kind..lol, enjoy and let me know what ya think...

Old 10-06-2009, 10:31 AM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Rollpan

Old 10-06-2009, 10:47 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by mdehoogh
Rollpan
i want one so bad but cant find any that fit blazers... the ones for s10 wont work.... i might just have to get one for an s10 and modify to fit

Old 10-06-2009, 11:54 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

the rear looks great. How did you shave the handle?

Old 10-06-2009, 11:54 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Nice pics! Man nice dash haha. Great paint for a beginner also.

I've seen rollpan kits for blazers, dunno where though.

Old 10-06-2009, 11:57 AM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 1baddblazer
i want one so bad but cant find any that fit blazers... the ones for s10 wont work.... i might just have to get one for an s10 and modify to fit
ebay rollpan

Old 10-06-2009, 12:04 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by Unlimitedsp
the rear looks great. How did you shave the handle?

thanks yall for the compliments...i didnt have a handle to shave...remember mine is a 96 blazer, well jimmy to be exact. my tailgate lets down like a truck or the older blazers and the glass goes up.. all i had was the lock and wiper

Old 10-06-2009, 12:10 PM
Nathan1991 is on a distinguished road

I love your truck!! thats the look I want to end up with when im done. did you just leave the hood the way it came, like primered?

Old 10-06-2009, 12:11 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 1baddblazer
i wired em up myself...added another fuse block ran power and ground...then started hooking up power, accessory, ground to switches (see below)...need any help with wiring let me know bud or if you have anymore questions...i used the old cassette tape holder and made a switch box..lol
Thanks man. I think for now I'm just going to switch the foot well lights to blue, and maybe get the actual LED bars later on. Thanks for the info tho.

Quick Reply: New pics!!!!