Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

New York license fees

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 06:04 PM
Starting Member
W2JGA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New York license fees

WTF is going on with NY fees? Hunting licenses have gone up a boat load since last year. Today, in the mail I get a registration renewal for the Blazer. $103 for 2 more years. $71 registration fee, $20 use tax, and $12.50 for my special plate fee. Which has gone up $2.50 since the last time. Lucky for me, I'm not forced to buy NY's new license plates because of my amateur radio plates. Well, until them a**ho's read my rants.
Ok, I'm done for now. Until I check the mail tomorrow.

Old 10-28-2009, 06:06 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Thank the seeing impaired person down in Albany. The SNL parodies on Paterson are HILARIOUS!

The hunting license increase is just going to cause more people to hunt "illegally" or not hunt at all. I wish I had of purchased the lifetime license before the increase. I'll be sure to do it for my kids so they do not have to pay for it again (if it is still available).

Old 10-28-2009, 06:17 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

don't feel so bad W2JGA, in Ontario it'll cost you $74 for the year (so $148 for 2 years).

and for those lucky folks who reside inside the bounderies of his "Royal Blondness" (that'd be Major David Miller of Toronto), you get nailed an extra $60 per year, just for being in his fair city.
so, it'll cost you $268 for 2 years of driving, if you live in Toronto.

feel better now?

Old 10-28-2009, 06:17 PM
Starting Member
W2JGA is an unknown quantity at this point

I have always wondered about those lifetime licenses. Too bad we couldn't get a lifetime registration for our vehicles.

Can't watch SNL, too late for me to stay up that late, and can't DVR it because my wife hogs it.

Question is, what is NY going to do with all this extra money? Nevermind, I won't bother. They're lying anyway.

Old 10-28-2009, 06:30 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

The rest of NY has to fun NYC, don't ya know!

Just search for SNL Paterson on Youtube! AWE CRAP! Youtube has blocked the videos now! LMAO

Here it is in all of its politcally incorrect -ness...
http://www.blackbottom.com/watch.php?v=hfRzod0W6NY

Old 10-28-2009, 06:31 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by W2JGA
Question is, what is NY going to do with all this extra money? Nevermind, I won't bother. They're lying anyway.
they're gonna use the extra money to hire a consultant, who is gonna come up with new ways that they can get more money from you.

aren't you glad you asked? hahahahaha!

Old 10-28-2009, 06:40 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

$268 to drive in toronto for 2 years?! F THAT! wait... CD or USD? if it's CD it doesn't really count...

Old 10-28-2009, 07:09 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by ABN31B
$268 to drive in toronto for 2 years?! F THAT! wait... CD or USD? if it's CD it doesn't really count...
Chuck U Farley! and yeah that's Canadian. our "pretty" money still does count as money ya know!

Old 10-28-2009, 09:08 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

I though you guys traded in socialized medical care, syrup, bearded hugs, and low milage Blazers
"Two bearded hugs for your Pepsi!" "Um... I'll pass thanks...."

Old 10-28-2009, 09:33 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by ABN31B
I though you guys traded in socialized medical care, syrup, bearded hugs, and low milage Blazers
"Two bearded hugs for your Pepsi!" "Um... I'll pass thanks...."
sorry, we don't say the "P" word in my house. now go wash your mouth out with soap young man! and we don't trade out Maple Syrup, we sell it for big bucks!!

Quick Reply: New York license fees