Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

nice group of people on blazerforum.com

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2010, 08:39 PM
Nemo1991 is on a distinguished road
Default nice group of people on blazerforum.com

i just wanted to let you guys know how great this forum really is. there is a lot of helpful information. when i first got my blazer i would do google searches and i would stumble across many blazer/s10/zr2 etc. forums, and i have to say that blazerforum has the nicest members. on some other sites i would see people calling posters stupid and such when they asked a "simple" question. long story short, thanks for all the help you, guys should be proud of this site

Old 10-04-2010, 08:56 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Members are what make a forum... a forum's just a webpage without members. I give alot of credit to the administration here. They've always done an exceptional job at moderating the threads and giving those who get out of line a swift kick in the pants and back on track. That in turn has molded the members into more tolerant and polite people.

We've had a few trolls come into the forums and when they tried starting **** we told them off... they'd come back and try again and no one would feed that troll, eventually it'd starve and die off, never to be seen again.

Myself when I first Joined my first interaction with a fellow member was with Kyle "swartlkk" who's the admin and is the S-series SUV god of knowledge. I was a noob and he knew that, he took it easy on me when I asked my noob question and from that point on I was hooked on the forum. I followed the example I was shown when I joined and continued on to become the member I am today. Along with all the other active members I feel we've got a real good thing going. It's a welcoming environment and people aren't worried to express temselves for fear of prejudice or ridicule ,hell, we have furries on the website, if said member would have joined my fullsize forum and announced that to them he'd have been ridiculed to the point of crying. I myself respect his hobby/walk of life/whatever you wanna call it and actually find it cool that he does what he does. The fact is it looks fun and I'm not afraid to admit that. Why am I not afraid to admit that? Why isn't he afraid to announce to us that he's a furry? Why isn't oldskooluvr afraid to announce his love for mopar? It's because of how welcoming and friendly this community is. On other forums alot of people may be cool with it, but monkey-see-monkey-do and they join the asshat bandwagon. I'll admit I've gotten caught up in it a few times over there, but never to the degree that most take it. Poking a little fun and doing it jokingly is one thing, to actually go out of your way to attack the person is wrong and does not fly here!

Now that I've written an entire bible on the matter. Your welcome and thankyou all at the same time

Last edited by oktain; 10-04-2010 at 08:59 PM.
Old 10-04-2010, 09:32 PM
Nemo1991 is on a distinguished road

Why isn't oldskooluvr afraid to announce his love for mopar?

haha see thats funny you guys have a sense of humor too! my mom has an 07 dodge ram mega cab hemi so i dont reallly have a problem with mopar, lol and my dad works for jeep, but funny all the same
and one day i'll be helping all the noobs with their questions i learn so much everyday on here

Old 10-05-2010, 01:04 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Not even having access to "propper" Chevys here, I too think this is the coolest site around. Was on S10 forum but . . . they were mostly OTT.

Last edited by kiwiblazer; 10-05-2010 at 01:21 AM.