Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Nickname help!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 10:13 PM
Starting Member
1baddblazer is on a distinguished road
Default Nickname help!

I need a nickname for my blazer...Any suggestions??

Old 10-21-2009, 10:19 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Hmm... most nicknames are earned (weather for the good or otherwise)...
in order to get a good nickname and not something generic (like "truckface" the Blazer) we need to know a little about your rig, your style, and even a bit about you. i could dig up your new member post, but something tells me it was like most others, bare bones.

So, if you want a worth while nickname, give us something to work with.

Otherwise you will get tagged with Palmetto Pimpin' or something lame like that as you are in SC, and have pimped out the interior of your truck. Suck it!

Old 10-21-2009, 10:20 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Diane II, the II coming from mine being the 1st

Old 10-21-2009, 10:32 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by ABN31B
Hmm... most nicknames are earned (weather for the good or otherwise)...
in order to get a good nickname and not something generic (like "truckface" the Blazer) we need to know a little about your rig, your style, and even a bit about you. i could dig up your new member post, but something tells me it was like most others, bare bones.

So, if you want a worth while nickname, give us something to work with.

Otherwise you will get tagged with Palmetto Pimpin' or something lame like that as you are in SC, and have pimped out the interior of your truck. Suck it!

My ride well everything was done in my backyard with some help from friends, I bought it stock. If you need mods check here..My style well, i like simple yet complicated.

Me: Well lets see, im an average guy who loves S10 and Blazers. I enjoy making things unique and different.. Love new ideas. Do-it Yourself kinda guy

Old 10-21-2009, 10:45 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

How bout the personality or attitude of the Truck?

Take mine for example, no matter how many times I cleaned her... she still gets dirty even on paved roads, hence the name Dirty Girl. It also works cause I do all the work on her myself and am myself a Dirty Girl lol.

Old 10-21-2009, 10:49 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick
How bout the personality or attitude of the Truck?

Take mine for example, no matter how many times I cleaned her... she still gets dirty even on paved roads, hence the name Dirty Girl. It also works cause I do all the work on her myself and am myself a Dirty Girl lol.

My truck stays clean. It gets washed after every rain and if it dont rain that week. It gets washed twice... I pay attention to details.. door jambs, engine, inside rims, exhaust, shocks, etc....Stays clean...I usually refer my blazer as a she. She looks mean and sounds mean...Got a nice roar from the tires and deep exhaust

Old 10-21-2009, 11:34 PM
BF Veteran

What is with the Xtreme Dimensions? And is there a story behind the Double D's in Badd?

So far she is clean, loud, tall, and needy

Old 10-21-2009, 11:37 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Sounds like a headache to me lol.

Old 10-21-2009, 11:47 PM
Starting Member

What is with the Xtreme Dimensions? And is there a story behind the Double D's in Badd?

Xtreme Dimensions is a club my friends and i started here in town for our rides. we accept all rides... We went Nation wide for a while in Texas, Tennessee and Alabama, but they fell apart after about a year. so we r back to 1 chapter.. It is a club for people who love to work on their cars and trucks, weather its big or small. We are respectful every place we go, and dont critize other rides...

the only reason i put double d's in Badd is to be different.

Old 10-22-2009, 01:31 AM
BF Veteran

ok... now we can get the ball rolling...

Your truck is: Clean, tall, and needy.
You like: simple but complicated (you said), elite but accepting (mod car club for all), the same but different (badd).

Well i'm tapped out, but thanks for playing along

If it's a nickname, lets see. Scarlett was a southern belle (SC) who was also a badd b*tch, it ties into you vehicle (her, and it's red) and you can Xtreme it by chaning the spelling to make it different.

*bonus* scarlett johansen has a nicley modded front clip, much like your truck does....

Quick Reply: Nickname help!