Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

No longer have the Blazer :(

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2013, 07:40 PM
Starting Member
chevyracingfan23 is on a distinguished road
Default No longer have the Blazer :(

Of course with my luck that I put my Blazer up for sale. All the sudden about 2 hours after I parked it in my front yard, some stupid high school kid decided to fly down the road drifting. He lost control of his truck and came across the yard into my Blazer. Now I will be having a 2003 Dodge Durango so I ain't no longer a Chevy owner

Old 02-23-2013, 07:53 PM
1sttimejimmyowner is on a distinguished road

Did he have insurance and wont it cover any damages or loss of your blazer?

Old 02-23-2013, 08:01 PM
Starting Member

No he doesn't have any insurance at all.

Old 02-23-2013, 08:09 PM
1sttimejimmyowner is on a distinguished road

We have a big problem around here with people driving with noinsurance.I carry unisured coverage on my vehicles just in case.I`d be taking the driver to civil court and sue him for every penny he has.

Old 02-23-2013, 08:17 PM
Starting Member

That what I am going to do and hope I will sue him for everything but glad that my dad was nice enough just give me his 2003 dodge durango. I am just glad nobody was walking by the house or were in the yard during that time.

I was just wonder if I have to be off from this website now since I don't have a Blazer anymore?

Old 02-23-2013, 09:19 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

we are a forgiving group

i think we can make room for a dodge...some guy around here...cough cough...wont mention any names...has a cobalt!! not even a 4x4!!

Old 02-23-2013, 09:23 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by warthogdriver
we are a forgiving group

i think we can make room for a dodge...some guy around here...cough cough...wont mention any names...has a cobalt!! not even a 4x4!!

Yeah the sad part I am a Chevy fan and it weird to be driving a Dodge but I loved it and like the traction on this. I can't beat a deal from my parents. They just bought a 2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer and hate to get rid of the Dodge because of new tires. So I told them about my Blazer and they just give it to me and told me to stop making payments to them and it officially is mine.

Old 02-23-2013, 09:30 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Haha thats hilarious warthog!!! Not a bad deal if you ask me! Is there anything salvageable that you might be able to sell and make a few dollars on the blazer?

Old 02-23-2013, 09:33 PM
Starting Member

I will try to see if I can but right now it at some place where the wrecker took it to so I will have to contact the police department to see where it at so I can go and see if there anything I can be able to salvage off from it.

Old 02-23-2013, 09:40 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Why did they tow it if it was already at your house?

Quick Reply: No longer have the Blazer :(