Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Older Cars

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 07:55 PM
Starting Member
RolingKCBlazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Older Cars

Ok, this post is for owners of older cars no matter if they're in perfect cond. or need a complete restore post of what you have.

Car #1. 1968 Charger plum Crazy purple with a 360 bored out to a 396. 500hp on pump gas
Its in a storage barn up in NY untill summer comes them it car show time

Car #2 1968 Cuda Fast Back needs complete body restoration and im gonna redo the interior also should be delivered to my house within the week

Old 06-12-2009, 08:55 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Hope this is not just limited to cars..! LOL

My 1974 K5 Blazer:

1970 Chevelle - what it looked like 2 years ago:

And how it sits today:

I bought the K5 to hone my metal working skills on so that the Chevelle is perfect once completed.

Old 06-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by swartlkk
Hope this is not just limited to cars..! LOL

My 1974 K5 Blazer:

1970 Chevelle - what it looked like 2 years ago:

And how it sits today:

I bought the K5 to hone my metal working skills on so that the Chevelle is perfect once completed.
No its not just limited to just cars trucks are welcome too... thats a really nice chevelle what all needs to be done on it?

Old 06-12-2009, 09:23 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I will be replacing the entire inside floor along with the trunk floor. Both rear quarters need to be replaced. I did some work on the door frames which are currently up in the attic above my garage. Other than that, surprisingly not much else. LOL

Old 06-12-2009, 09:32 PM
Starting Member

I will be replacing the entire inside floor along with the trunk floor. Both rear quarters need to be replaced. I did some work on the door frames which are currently up in the attic above my garage. Other than that, surprisingly not much else. LOL
lol i need to replace the floor pans in the cuda also what year is that chevelle

Old 06-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Administrator

1970 Chevelle

Old 06-12-2009, 09:50 PM
Starting Member

oops lol guess i over read that looking at the gorgeous car

Old 06-12-2009, 09:59 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by RolingKCBlazer
oops lol guess i over read that looking at the gorgeous car
HA! I guess these things happen...

Old 06-12-2009, 10:02 PM
Starting Member

HA! I guess these things happen...
lol yeah it dose, so i guess we're the only ones who have older vehicles???

Old 06-12-2009, 10:03 PM
Administrator

There are more. Just give them time to post.

Quick Reply: Older Cars