Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

One More Payment!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2009, 08:24 AM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future
Default One More Payment!!!

And the Blazer is paid off! I can't believe the four years has gone by so quick! Ah, the feeling of knowing that it will be completely mine in another month and I'll have an extra 250 a month to boot! WOOHOO!!!

Old 12-07-2009, 08:28 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Yep best feeling in the world when you have the title of your truck in your own hands. lol

Old 12-07-2009, 08:32 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!

I'll probably trade up again before my Rainier is paid off.

Old 12-07-2009, 08:32 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

It still seems weird to me that people are still paying off their Blazers. It seems like so long ago that they killed the Blazer. You would think they would all be paid off now lol. In reality it's only been 4 years though.
Congrats, nothing like actually owning your vehicle! I've never had a vehicle that I didn't buy outright, so I don't know the feeling personally. But I can just imagine

Old 12-07-2009, 08:36 AM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

right now it's in mine and my fathers name (he helped me get the loan since i had no credit), but he is going to sign it over to me fully after its paid off. I can finally start saving up for the big things I want to do. I completely forgot about the nerf bars Dave. Do you still have them? I wanted to powdercoat them black to match my safari bar, but I checked around and if I bought yours and had them powdercoated, it would cost me more than if I just bought ones that were already powdercoated. But thanks for offering them to me anyways.

I fully owned my old car, seeing as how I only paid $550 cash for it from my aunt. Got my moneys worth though, drove that thing for about 8 years. Got it when I was 17 and it died december of 05. Not bad for a 1989. It had almost 170K on it, it was funny seeing the odometer kick back to all zeros when it hit 9999K miles lol.

I really like those new buicks, never thought I would say I liked a Buick lol. They always made me think of old people driving real slow. Buick's have really gotten classy though. I believe it's the Lacrosse, the suv/van crossover that they have. Also a friend of mine has a Regal, maroon with black and wood grain inside and indigo lighting everywhere. Awesome car.

Last edited by davtak; 12-07-2009 at 08:44 AM.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:36 AM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

Congrats on owning it. I agree on the Buick thing too they seemed to be...old person vehicles. Not any more though. I compare them to affordable Lincons lol. My friend has a 12second 1/4mile Buick Regal GS supercharged, so fast its a sweet ride.

Old 12-07-2009, 09:37 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

that title is gonna feel like gold in your hands, i know when i bought mine right off the lot 3g cash, i was like..oh well w/e but then i looked around..not many ppl can do that...so i'm glad i could afford it at the time and selling the other 3 blazers since (in the past 4 months) its hard to afford to fully OWN a truck..some thing always needing to be done..i'm just glad shes still in amazing running order instead of one of these beaters that last a month or 2
congrats on the final payment..

Old 12-07-2009, 09:40 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by C.Blazer
Congrats on owning it. I agree on the Buick thing too they seemed to be...old person vehicles. Not any more though. I compare them to affordable Lincons lol. My friend has a 12second 1/4mile Buick Regal GS supercharged, so fast its a sweet ride.
I agree with this comment in regards to older Buicks....but have you seen the NEW 2010 Regal and Lucerne!? It is in NO way an old persons vehicle. It's one of the nicest GM vehicles I've seen in a long time.

Old 12-07-2009, 01:22 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by nj4x4blaze
Yep best feeling in the world when you have the title of your truck in your own hands. lol
Not really... mine was due to the accident...

Old 12-07-2009, 01:42 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by davtak
I completely forgot about the nerf bars Dave. Do you still have them? I wanted to powdercoat them black to match my safari bar, but I checked around and if I bought yours and had them powdercoated, it would cost me more than if I just bought ones that were already powdercoated. But thanks for offering them to me anyways.
Yep I still have the bars. They are currently sitting in my garage collecting dust. I should make a thread to sell them but I rather sell locally because I don't feel like shipping them. lol

Quick Reply: One More Payment!!!