Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

This one's for you kiwi - Those crazy kiwi's!

Old 05-30-2009, 04:22 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future
Default This one's for you kiwi - Those crazy kiwi's!

I had to laugh when I read this and thought of kiwiblazer right away...it's a good read though!

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/05/30/c...e-goat-with-p/

Old 05-30-2009, 04:28 PM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL. Does the extended warranty cover goat damage?

Old 05-30-2009, 06:19 PM
Ugly_Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you suppose to eat it?

Old 05-30-2009, 06:51 PM
Beginning Member
Brickroad is on a distinguished road

Its official. I am moving to New Zealand. Not only will I be in the homeland of Flight of the Concords.... but when I buy a car I get a freakin goat!

Old 05-30-2009, 07:35 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

kiwi...are you going to sell your blazer and pick up a mitsu truck?

Old 05-30-2009, 08:09 PM
Starting Member
carterx is on a distinguished road

Hey Bob ...... your never gonna guess what I got with my new Goat .... a Mitsubishi Triton. Now isn't that a steal?

Old 05-30-2009, 09:06 PM
mech cb is on a distinguished road

So wait, they'll only give me a goat if I pass up all the deals? Glad to see america isn't the only place dealers like to rip people off.

Old 05-30-2009, 09:13 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mech cb
So wait, they'll only give me a goat if I pass up all the deals? Glad to see america isn't the only place dealers like to rip people off.
i got a call from my mom who lives in the southern part of the state and she told me the chevy dealer down there was running a deal where if you buy a brand new '09 you have the option to buy a used car thats listed for $10,000 or less for only a buck.

Old 05-30-2009, 09:51 PM
Baja Blazer 85 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mikeinwi
i got a call from my mom who lives in the southern part of the state and she told me the chevy dealer down there was running a deal where if you buy a brand new '09 you have the option to buy a used car thats listed for $10,000 or less for only a buck.
I would!

Old 05-30-2009, 11:46 PM
mech cb is on a distinguished road

That sounds similar to how several dodge dealerships were letting customers buy either one Ram half off or buy one (full price), get one free. Depended on which dealership you went to as to what deal they offered.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: This one's for you kiwi - Those crazy kiwi's!