Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Osama Dead

Old 05-02-2011, 12:50 AM
Brian_D will become famous soon enoughBrian_D will become famous soon enough
Default Osama Dead

America!

F$ck Yeah!

Old 05-02-2011, 01:16 AM
Starting Member
dj00140 is on a distinguished road

Yea he was killed in a fire fight by navy seals around 1:00pm may 1st a picture of his corpse is online, they gave him a chance to surrender and he didnt so they sniped his *** right in the head, I wanted him to get captured and hang, or at least have a slow death,

Now we have to watch out for retribution of the terrorists, but now that osama is dead Im sure the terrorist threat is greatly reduced...

Old 05-02-2011, 02:09 AM
Starting Member
mov4x4 is on a distinguished road

Yea its hard to find the picture and I'm not sure if I belive the one I have seen there's not as much gray hair in it as other pictures of him.

Old 05-02-2011, 03:55 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Its about time

Old 05-02-2011, 04:53 AM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

I woke up 4 hours before I had to get up for work and couldn't fall back asleep today.

This news makes it absolutely worth the lack of sleep.

Old 05-02-2011, 07:21 AM
Starting Member
97CountryJukeboxLt is on a distinguished road

It took 10 years but we got 'em! a God damn Navy seal shot 'em!

Old 05-02-2011, 11:23 AM
AuSSenseiter is on a distinguished road

Details of exactly how the raid unfolded remain murky. But the al-Qaida courier, his brother and one of bin Laden's sons were killed. No Americans were injured. Senior administration officials will only say that bin Laden "resisted." And then the man behind the worst terrorist attack on U.S. soil died from an American bullet to his head.

This paragraph is AWESOME!!

Old 05-02-2011, 12:20 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by dj00140
Yea he was killed in a fire fight by navy seals around 1:00pm may 1st a picture of his corpse is online, they gave him a chance to surrender and he didnt so they sniped his *** right in the head, I wanted him to get captured and hang, or at least have a slow death,

Now we have to watch out for retribution of the terrorists, but now that osama is dead Im sure the terrorist threat is greatly reduced...
I wouldn't bet on that... This will either be a blow to the Al Qaeda, or it will just light a REALLY big fire under their asses to blow something else up. My money is on Option 2.

The News just said (and I quote) "Bin Laden was given the option to surrender, after resisting he was shot in the head by a navy Seal, most likely a double tap to ensure he was dead ..."

About damn time they find him.

Old 05-02-2011, 01:14 PM
Outsydr is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not convinced this will hinder any terrorist activity at all he was too high profile on the wanted list for too long the smart money says at this point he was nothing more than a figure head to keep the world's attention off whomever is really leading them these days.

Just my opinion there's nothing to back it up.

Old 05-02-2011, 01:17 PM
chevytruckdood is on a distinguished road

more terrorism = a reason for me to re enlist..........

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Osama Dead