Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

P90x

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 05:32 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future
Default P90x

Just wondering if anyone here had done/wants to do p90x?
Me and my buddy just started it. We're not following it to a tee, we're just taking the exercises from it and making our own schedule. I have to say, it's insanely intense lol. We haven't been to the gym since high school, and both of us are pretty out of shape, so it's been hard starting back up again. Needless to say I'm extremely sore lol.
Anyone else done it, if so, what were your thoughts/results?

Old 06-24-2009, 05:52 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

a few of my buddies do this program and all they say is that its extremely intense, but they love it and it seems to be paying off.

Old 06-24-2009, 09:19 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

I'll buy it off you half price when you give up.

Old 07-02-2009, 01:33 PM
Canadian88 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've tried only the ab disk, and it's quite something! If the rest is as intense as this one, it is probably quite something. I got it for free from someone with a burner, so that helps too!

Old 07-02-2009, 11:28 PM
rafa.jrbarajas is on a distinguished road

its pretty intense i had it last year for my senior year i went from bench pressing 180 lbs to 295 lbs as a max in those 90 days but then i got lazy and now im at 235 lbs