Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

People make me laugh

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 07:46 AM
samuknow is an unknown quantity at this point

I think is look fine Steve. Makes me want to try this. I'll just throw a couple of tech screws in it.

Old 04-28-2010, 10:35 AM
88s10Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point

Really? A hose clamp? jp. I seen Phil(pj5454302) from this forum telling people off. I think it looks pretty nice. I don't understand why people got to start internet wars... no one wins. Except Kyle... but he knows everything, he could be wrong and he would find some way to have it make sense

Old 04-28-2010, 12:40 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Couldn't see the pics, I'd be a little worried about the hose clamp though lol, not because it looks half-assed (no offense) but because it may not keep that tip on... the rubber between the tip and the pipe was a good suggestion though.

I've read some threads over there every now and then and it seems there's always someone trolling. Not like that over here.

Anyway, nice job and I doubt you'll find another forum with the same attitude as BF.com. We had one guy trolling and swearing at Kyle and he was quickly put to shame... hell we even had to smarten a guy up named 1baddblazer (for those who remember him.) once he realized this wasn't s10forum he calmed down.

Old 04-28-2010, 02:32 PM
stevo is an unknown quantity at this point

yea pj was one of the few who gave me respect there
and i am still in the process of getting a clamp
i check the tip every time i get in my truck,
and i dont drive more then 10 miles round trip
and i also agree with the bagged thing
as almost every truck over there is bagged
but that aint my style
im into 4x4's and hot rods
and im trying to make my truck more of a sport truck
anyway here is the pics

Attached Thumbnails People make me laugh-dscn2690.jpg   People make me laugh-dscn2691.jpg   People make me laugh-dscn2692.jpg   People make me laugh-dscn2693.jpg   People make me laugh-dscn2683.jpg  

Old 04-28-2010, 03:23 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

what would look better than an exhaust clamp... because IMO a clamp is a clamp, why not pull it off and drill 3 holes at equal distances apart around the mounting end and put some set-screws in with green lock-tite? I did this on my 03 Cavalier 4 years ago and its still there...

Old 04-28-2010, 07:24 PM

i might try that man

Old 04-29-2010, 09:40 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oktain
why not pull it off and drill 3 holes at equal distances apart around the mounting end and put some set-screws in with green lock-tite? I did this on my 03 Cavalier 4 years ago and its still there...

my thoughts exactly Pat.

and Steve,while that dent isn't that pretty to look @, it's what they're gonna see once you drive over their *** for making all those slag comments.

i wouldn't worry about those tools @ S10 though, in another day or two they'll have found someone else to jump all over.

Old 05-01-2010, 02:42 PM

yea im putting screws in it,
and the dent was from the vice i was holding it with
no one sees it unless you actually get under the truck
the angle of the pic makes it look like its exposed

Old 05-02-2010, 01:20 AM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

welcome back!

Old 05-02-2010, 06:36 PM
Joemakerman is on a distinguished road

Welcome back. And for the record, I think it sounds much nicer with that tip.

-Joe

Quick Reply: People make me laugh