Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

This place has corrupted me

Old 01-28-2011, 08:49 PM
s14sh3r is on a distinguished road
Talking This place has corrupted me

I was bored, so I fired up Modern Warfare 2 single player. I got to this part and all I could think was "Nice roof rack!". Notice the guy on the right...I didn't, I was too busy looking at the roof rack. I got pwnd.

Old 01-28-2011, 09:03 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Nice roof rack!

I love how that's all you could think off. Too bad that guy couldn't understand you were appreciating the work put into it!

Old 01-28-2011, 10:16 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

Yet you missed the snorkle! lol

Old 01-29-2011, 12:44 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

funny............first thing i noticed was how small the damn doors are.

no way i'd be fittin' my *** through those doors. hell, i can barely crawl over my console when i park beside my trailer!

Old 01-29-2011, 09:01 PM
Starting Member
JTalley is on a distinguished road

Those are some odd looking doors... The whole thing looks kinda top-heavy, though. It seems to be too narrow.

Don't feel bad, though. The forum does that to people. My friends say that I'm messed up because of how many pictures I take and how much time I devote to my Blazer.

Old 01-30-2011, 08:00 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

funny, my buddy said the same thing the othe day as i was fixing my battey tray area.

"why the f**k are you taking pic's of that?!!"

some people just don't understand.

Old 01-30-2011, 12:09 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

LMAO! I saw this thread originally, and didn't comment... I thought, it is a nice set up...
Then I was cycling through some albums to score some pictures for a presentation I have coming up and BAM
as soon as I saw this I imagined that this taxi was being herculined in preperation for some more off road action. He already has a sweet roof rack and CB, the driver's side is on the correct side (not right side).

All he needs is a fender chop, a little lift, and some bigger, more agressive tires.

This place is corrupting us all...

Old 01-31-2011, 06:15 PM
1sexyblzr is on a distinguished road

My gf always gives me a hard time about stuff lmao I see a nice truck and take a pic of it and she's like "oh are you gonna show all your buddys on blazer forum that truck. Cuz its a badass blazerforum truck lol.

Old 01-31-2011, 07:42 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
funny, my buddy said the same thing the othe day as i was fixing my battey tray area.

"why the f**k are you taking pic's of that?!!"

some people just don't understand.
I had the exact same situation as I was putting my HID lights on...

Old 01-31-2011, 10:37 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by ohsofly
I had the exact same situation as I was putting my HID lights on...
i got the same look from my son's friends, as i was taking pic's when i did mine.

mind you.........i think the truck was up on stands too, since i'm pretty sure i was doing the rocker guard treatment to the frame.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: This place has corrupted me