Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

question?

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 09:05 AM
cross is an unknown quantity at this point
Default question?

do all of you get crap from swartlkkor is it just me ? i think it is redicules that i was deleted off the site because i ask about a nother member hun didnt see that in the rules

Old 12-12-2008, 09:11 AM
lastcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: question?

I think Kyle is FAIR to everyone, he spends ALOT of time trying to help people here, we should all be greatful for that.

Old 12-12-2008, 09:16 AM

i agee that he helps a lot of people but i he had no reson to ban me i did nothing wrong and he will not anser me back about why i was baned

Old 12-12-2008, 09:30 AM
Byte Stryke is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like a fair enough request. I am just not sure that this is the proper place for it.
you might get a better response by being polite and perhaps a tad humble and send him an email/PM asking.
and if you did unintentionally break a rule, and you were apologetic, he might understand.

or I could be living in a delusion again... I Dunno

Old 12-12-2008, 09:53 AM

i have tried but he will not reply back so i have resorted to this was i rude at all in any forum ?

Old 12-12-2008, 09:58 AM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Way to call him out...thats definitely a step in the right direction if I've ever seen one.

Old 12-12-2008, 10:03 AM
BGwood88 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: WolfPack

Way to call him out...thats definitely a step in the right direction if I've ever seen one.

X2

Old 12-12-2008, 10:28 AM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Why were you originally banned? Because you asked about another member? If so, there is a rule against that (and since this is almost the exact same type of thread, this is also breaking the rules)

Maybe you should reread the RULES. #11 specifically, but 13 and 14 apply as well.

Kyle went in for surgery yesterday so I wouldn't expect him to be able to answer your PM's. Obviously, you would have no way of knowing that so it's not your fault.

Old 12-12-2008, 10:49 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

You carry the SAME IP and have asked the same questions as the TOOL TROLL cemerson. Your other screen name 93fullsize was created just minutes after I banned cemerson. Now, minutes after I ban 93fullsize, you pop on again with another screen name. Get lost! It is clear from your initial posts as cemerson, you are a loser troll. We do not want your kind here, PERIOD.

Old 12-12-2008, 10:52 AM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

I like his random carfax post to THROW EVERYONE OFF HIS SCENT.

Clever troll.

Quick Reply: question?