Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Racing stripes with a twist.

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 11:25 PM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road
Default Racing stripes with a twist.

I got a customer who wants to put racing stripes on his lifted 99 blazer. But not your plain old stripe. mud tire tread stripes. ITs going to be a single stripe coming up and over the left side of the truck. Ive done plenty of strips before but this is def. different. I actually found a pic of a blazer none the less, online with the same thing he wants.

Heres the pic I found online and the hatch piece I made for the guys blazer. I still have to do the hood and roof.

Attached Thumbnails Racing stripes with a twist.-blazer-stripes.jpg   Racing stripes with a twist.-stripes.jpg  
Old 08-20-2009, 11:35 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

That's pretty BA

Old 08-20-2009, 11:45 PM
Starting Member
two1nine is on a distinguished road

Its def different and on the right truck looks really good...saw a debadged colorado tht was lifted with this layout over on gmtruckhq

Old 08-20-2009, 11:48 PM
dimone545 is an unknown quantity at this point

definatley different, though I cant say I would put it on my ride. Everyone has their own tastes. I can say it is custom and with me that is a huge plus. I cant own anything without putting some form of custom touch to it, LOL.

Old 08-20-2009, 11:50 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Ya know... oh by the way I'm hijacking for little bit there Unlimited

Ya know, I never understood debadging, I mean I know it looks cleaner... but then people can mistake it for... a Ford or something. Like my Driver side Blazer emblem fell off while mudding... I was sooooo upset.

Okay... done hijacking...
Just wanted to say that...

Old 08-21-2009, 12:19 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

not a problem.

Yea I like that its different. I was getting tired of doing the played out stripes. I just finished the template for the the 2010 camaro stripes. I got 2 of them to do next week. Im looking foward to that. Can you believe that the option for dual stripes on the hood and rear deck is $500.00 and they are vinyl from the factory, not painted on. I charge half of that and still make out really good.

Last edited by Unlimitedsp; 08-21-2009 at 12:26 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:32 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Factory = rape..... My blazer is red... so all I can do it pretty much black stuff out... because most red stuff is illegal... Are there any really amazing blacked out headlights?

Old 08-21-2009, 12:49 AM

lol, we are just hijacking this left and right lol.

I've got pictures of the new 2010 Camaro with Stripes. It's my Gunny's I get to take a ride in it lol. And hopefully he wont kill me. He even got stripes on the spoiler.

And if you really think about it... you are already paying like 60,000 for a car... why not spend a couple extra hundred and get some racing stripes lol

Last edited by ChevyBlazerChick; 08-21-2009 at 12:50 AM. Reason: forgot to make it pink :)
Old 08-21-2009, 04:10 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Looks like ChevyBlazerChick decided to drive straight over it.LOL
Don't think I would have it across my bonnet.

Old 08-21-2009, 07:23 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Meh, looks like someone with white paint on their tire drove over the truck...

Quick Reply: Racing stripes with a twist.