The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

rear ended! my poor baby

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 01:22 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Yeah she's pretty foxy. Took her a business card to go to my father in-laws shop and she was wearing a skimpy top and I could tell she thought it was cold out. Hubba hubba. I hear her yelling at the kids in the summer which makes her not so hot anymore... And she's had a few guys living with her in the last couple years, so she's obviously a beeoch if they can't take it.

I'm just trying to get the vid... I managed to get access to my DVR from my pc and laptop, now I just gotta convert a .dav file to .AVI so I can toss it up on YouTube... Should be done geeking by this eve and have the video for you all.

Old 01-13-2013, 04:31 PM
BF Veteran
abig84 will become famous soon enoughabig84 will become famous soon enough

its amazing how many people i see on the way to work that dont scrape their windshield.

Old 01-13-2013, 06:11 PM
Banned
chestypuller can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by ohsofly
Yeah she's pretty foxy. Took her a business card to go to my father in-laws shop and she was wearing a skimpy top and I could tell she thought it was cold out. Hubba hubba. I hear her yelling at the kids in the summer which makes her not so hot anymore... And she's had a few guys living with her in the last couple years, so she's obviously a beeoch if they can't take it.

I'm just trying to get the vid... I managed to get access to my DVR from my pc and laptop, now I just gotta convert a .dav file to .AVI so I can toss it up on YouTube... Should be done geeking by this eve and have the video for you all.

get some pics and post them up of her, maybe shell do some modeling for you, share please.

Old 01-13-2013, 07:45 PM

Oh sure, just lemme put the telephoto lense on my Nikon and go creep her windows for you.

I can't get a convertor program, I'm gonna keep trying. I'll go read some CCTV forums and see how guys make .AVI files from the DVR data...

Old 01-14-2013, 01:09 PM
4x4blazerguy is on a distinguished road
Smile

Nah I don't want her to get trouble. She's cool, our kids play together and we get along. Her insurance will fix it and life will go on.
The less the cops & authorities get involved the better, IMHO. That is why they call them accidents. It is a bummer but as you said life will go on.

Old 01-16-2013, 05:37 PM

Here ya go. I'll try and merge all 3 cameras together this weekend. This is the first time I've taken video off the security system.

Neighbor smashes truck - YouTube

Old 01-16-2013, 06:43 PM
Banned
chestypuller can only hope to improve

video ended early, did she keep going or get out and look at it? to blocky video to see any t&a NEED PICS OF HER SHE GOT FACEBOOK?

Old 01-16-2013, 06:55 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Here ya go. I'll try and merge all 3 cameras together this weekend. This is the first time I've taken video off the security system.

Neighbor smashes truck - YouTube
Wont let me watch the video

Edit: Nvm i fixed it. Dam that was some hit.... Didnt hear any thing?
How did you make out with the insurance?

Originally Posted by chestypuller
video ended early, did she keep going or get out and look at it? to blocky video to see any t&a NEED PICS OF HER SHE GOT FACEBOOK?

Dude are you really that desperate ? There is something online called ****.

Last edited by xgiovannix12; 01-16-2013 at 06:58 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:20 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Oh sure, just lemme put the telephoto lense on my Nikon and go creep her windows for you.

I can't get a convertor program, I'm gonna keep trying. I'll go read some CCTV forums and see how guys make .AVI files from the DVR data...
I got a couple lenses you could borrow LOL

non mobile version of the video

Old 01-16-2013, 08:23 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12
Wont let me watch the video

Edit: Nvm i fixed it. Dam that was some hit.... Didnt hear any thing?
How did you make out with the insurance?

Dude are you really that desperate ? There is something online called ****.
Side note, hahahah!

Quick Reply: rear ended! my poor baby