Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

rear ended! my poor baby

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 12:27 AM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Yeah after she hits it, she backs up, gets out, throws her hands up in the air, and comes to my door.

My cameras motion detect, so some parts with no movement get skipped.

I've gotta take her the quote for her insurance when I get home.from work Friday... I'm gonna order a rollpan and get the shop to paint it instead of get a new bumper.

Last edited by ohsofly; 01-17-2013 at 12:29 AM.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:30 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

hope you get a good deal out of it.

Old 01-17-2013, 04:07 AM
Banned
chestypuller can only hope to improve

hope you get some *** outa it.

Old 01-17-2013, 10:30 AM
Beginning Member
blubill is on a distinguished road

That sucks man, glad everyone is OK. Good luck with all the insurance stuff.

Old 01-17-2013, 12:06 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by chestypuller
hope you get some *** outa it.
Yeah, I'm sure his wife would really enjoy that...

Old 01-17-2013, 12:41 PM
Diaita will become famous soon enough

I laughed, sorry... Been there, done that.

Old 01-18-2013, 11:26 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by richphotos
Yeah, I'm sure his wife would really enjoy that...
Right!! I mean seriously come on man give up all the sexual posts dude!!! The man has a wife and kids. He even says that in this thread. How old are you 16??

Old 01-18-2013, 09:55 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Yeah, SIX kids... And I make 120,000/yr... So my child support payment and alimony would be about 4200/month, give or take... Turn in my new trucks, leave my 6bdrm house to her and move to a flophouse or dumpy apartment, eat hungrymans instead of home cooked meals. My payment to her would prolly be more than you make in a month. Not really worth it in my eyes for a piece of tail.

Besides, I got more puzzy in my early twenties than you have yanked off to. 7 years working at a nightclub with a random or two every weekend meant so many notches I had to throw out my bed frame and put the mattresses on the floor. I've had threesomes so many times I can't remember, been blown in the backroom a zillion times, gangbanged broads after closing with my coworkers, you name it. And now I have a baby momma that will do whatever I want to get freaky... Rusty trombone, ****, gamejobs, roadhead, bukakki, rough stuff, jackhammer, sixtynine, whatever I fancy... And the best part is, she loves me and I don't have to write her a cheque every month... So sorry, no, I'm not gonna try and throw a poke into my neighbor and tape it for you.

You want some good times while you rub yourself? Imagine the life I live and have lived, now picture yourself having half the good times I've had and try not to explode prematurely. I'm willing to bet you have a raging boner right now don't you?

Jerkoff! Why don't I just point one of my cameras at her bedroom window and give you the IP address and password?

*facepalm*

So who the hell is this new guy anyway? Whoever invited him should have their peepee slapped. Lol

Last edited by ohsofly; 01-18-2013 at 10:41 PM.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:58 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ohsofly
Yeah, SIX kids... And I make 120,000/yr... So my child support payment and alimony would be about 4200/month, give or take... Prolly more than you make in a month. Not really worth it in my eyes for a piece of tail.

Besides, I got more puzzy in my early twenties than you have yanked to. 7 years working at a nightclub with a random or two every weekend meant so many notches I had to throw out my bed frame and put the mattresses on the floor. And now I have a baby momma that will do whatever I want to get freaky... Rusty trombone, ****, jackhammer, whatever I fancy... And the best part is, she loves me and I don't have to write her a cheque every month... So sorry, no, I'm not gonna try and throw a poke into my neighbor.

*facepalm*
Good man I give a lot of respect to you

Old 01-18-2013, 10:21 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Well said man well said! No one knows who he is except that he says a bunch of dumb crap. I'm pretty certain he's a lonely 16-17 yr old nerd!

Quick Reply: rear ended! my poor baby