The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

rolled my truck on the way home.........

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 11:55 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

Congrats on 200K kms. By your silly way of counting distance, though, I've got you by just over 100K kms...lol

Old 02-05-2010, 06:47 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

That was a dirty dirty trick Chris...I saw the post and saw your name and was thinking noooo, not another wreck!? lol. Bastard.
I'm closer and closer to rolling 200k every day. I think this year it will happen. I'm just about at 187 now.

Old 02-05-2010, 04:37 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cbr995
damn! I thought it would be something interesting.
jk, congrats! here's to another 200k, lol!
only if i get @ those front cab mounts in the Spring. and i'm pretty sure 'm starting to see some form on the firewall of this truck as well.

why the hell couldn't they fix these cancer issues with the redesign in '95?

same spots, same issues...............

Originally Posted by Sisk
That was a dirty dirty trick Chris...I saw the post and saw your name and was thinking noooo, not another wreck!? lol. Bastard.
I'm closer and closer to rolling 200k every day. I think this year it will happen. I'm just about at 187 now.

sorry Alex, i know it was. but that's why i also dropped the pic down to the next window, so you'd have to scroll down before breathing a sigh of relief.

but i guess this morning was my "pay back's a bi*ch" karma comin' around.

some tool driving to work this morning (yes, i actually had work today ) was so impatient, he was zippin' right up everyone's ***, hitting the brakes, and within 3 to 5 seconds, either going half onto the center turn lane, or hitting the shoulder with his right tires. of course this was kickin' up stones-left, right, and center-right in front of me. so being civil (a rare moment, i know) i call the OPP to report him instead.

but while i was on the phone with them, a guy rolls out in front of me from a side road (was kinda close, but ok) but the ***-hat behind him (like 150 feet behind him) rolls out without stoppping! of course i get on them and lock up the tires, but really, how much can i scream @ this guy, when i'm on the phone with the cops.

boy, was my lip ever sore.

Old 02-05-2010, 05:14 PM
Banned
Spectreblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
ya know, i thought that would've been the first thing one of you's would point out (gotta keep the same English vocab goin', eh).

hey it's still 125K (almost). besides, it sounds better when you say it in metric.
well i guess im still one of the standard nuts around here.lol
yea i thought it was 200,000 miles, thats what im hoping to get to.but i think its gonna be an expensive 75,000 miles.... , guess thats why i got another vehicle, balance the load

Old 02-05-2010, 05:17 PM
The_Beast is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by wlorton
F*** you... lol... just kidding... I read the title and thought you flipped it.... you tricked me... lol....

same here, I was worried

Old 02-05-2010, 05:33 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

thanks for all the concern guys. i'm touched................really. *snicker*

Old 02-05-2010, 05:45 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Congrats on the milestone!
now you have 200k on the engine,
2k+ on the Forum,
and 2+ decades on everyone here

just don't roll her for real.... that could get ugly

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
besides, it sounds better when you say it in metric.
that's why *ahem* measure in cm baby!

Old 02-05-2010, 06:53 PM
Psychropod is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spectreblazer
thought the same thing. i was like oh sh**, congrats chris, was it an expensive 200,000 miles?
Yeah, I thought the same thing!

And I'm not far behind. The Blazer's just a little under 199,000.

Old 02-05-2010, 07:39 PM
hubert hefner is on a distinguished road

damn it thought you wrecked it... Bastard Lol... i've got almost 190000 miles on mine and its still got alot of life in it. just dont roll it for real though.

Old 02-06-2010, 12:29 AM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Wow........ I am glad I'm not the only one who was tricked by this. And to think, mine is still under 40k

Quick Reply: rolled my truck on the way home.........