Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Ryan Dunn passed away

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 02:57 AM
Sturg is on a distinguished road

anyone see the set of skidmarks next to his??? Possibly a second car involved? What in the hell would make 4 even skid marks like that though?

Old 06-21-2011, 08:17 AM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by NVANZEE
he will be missed by many. I knew it would happen eventually just thought it would be doing some stupid stunt.

It may be a little too soon for this but i got a good laugh out of it.
Ha, I laughed too. But then again I have no heart. lol
Originally Posted by Sturg
anyone see the set of skidmarks next to his??? Possibly a second car involved? What in the hell would make 4 even skid marks like that though?

He could have locked up all 4 of his tires and gotten sideways a little. Or it was from a totally different accident. There's no telling. But the entry point at the guard rail isn't big enough for more than his Porsche.

Last edited by ChevyBlazerChick; 06-21-2011 at 08:24 AM.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:39 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

4 skid marks from an AWD Porsche locking up all 4 with a drunken jackass behind the wheel.

He will be missed, but I have no pity for anyone that was dumb enough to get behind the wheel drunk... we'll see what the real story is on his death. Maybe he was sober, but 110 in a 35?

Old 06-21-2011, 12:18 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Cool .

You guys are all assuming that Ryan was driving.

Nobody knows for sure who was driving, it could be that unidentifiable man they keep referring to.

And I can't imagine being able to control a high powered porsche after stomping on the brakes. It's scary just thinking about it.

Old 06-21-2011, 12:28 PM
matt92 is on a distinguished road

he was drunk, so he was asking for it. No sympathy. He was a cool dude, but he made the wrong decision.

Old 06-21-2011, 01:12 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by matt92
he was drunk, so he was asking for it. No sympathy. He was a cool dude, but he made the wrong decision.
yea thats how i think of it

Old 06-21-2011, 01:24 PM
Beginning Member
tornado_735 is on a distinguished road

Seeing as how that area was wooded, it could have been a deer or something that jumped out in front of him, causing him to swerve. At 100+mph, even a sober person would have had trouble overcoming a skid. Had he been lucky enough to have the guard rail hold up, he might have survived with nothing more than a headache and some traffic tickets.

The way that guard rail looked, I'm sort of thinking that he got it backwards, and the spoiler lifted the *** end off the ground, causing it to skip the rail.

Either way, it sucks. He made a poor decision, and paid for it with his life. I've been guilty of making poor decisions in my life, so I have no room to judge. I don't think anyone does.

Old 06-21-2011, 10:16 PM
Sturg is on a distinguished road

the 4 skid marks beside ryan's skid marks are as fresh as his, I'm wondering if someone brake checked him or they were racing or something, obviously the marks leading into the guard rail are ryans but where in the hell are the other ones from?

Old 06-21-2011, 11:07 PM
Banned
BLAZERMAN911 is on a distinguished road

it could have been a deer in front of him?? who knows but i know he was doing well over 100mph!! did u see the aftermath of car!! nothing left! and he was driving. he was seen leaving there behind the wheel. but hey you drink and drive you deserve to die. what a dumbass!! atleast he didnt hit some poor family on their way home and kill all of them!!!

Old 06-22-2011, 09:05 AM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BLAZERMAN911
it could have been a deer in front of him?? who knows but i know he was doing well over 100mph!! did u see the aftermath of car!! nothing left! and he was driving. he was seen leaving there behind the wheel. but hey you drink and drive you deserve to die. what a dumbass!! atleast he didnt hit some poor family on their way home and kill all of them!!!
If that had happened then Ryan would have lived. It always seems to work out that way, the drunk driver kills a family of 3 and his passenger but leaves with a concussion.

Police report says that Ryan was operating the Porsche.

Quick Reply: Ryan Dunn passed away