Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Senior Pranks

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 11:15 AM
Joemakerman is on a distinguished road
Default Senior Pranks

What kind of senior pranks did you/your classmates pull? What were the reactions? How was it done? etc.

-Joe

Old 05-19-2010, 11:24 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, that's something I haven't thought about for 40 years.

Old 05-19-2010, 11:38 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

We had a few pranks, but nothing serious as our fun was cut short almost instantly....

First, we did some random shaving cream and stupid simple things like that, because a few weeks before I was going to set up the most awesome prank, three girls in our senior class decided it would be funny to salt the football field (If I could have hit her... it was a week before homecoming), they cut up some bushes, and then egg'd the track sponsorship wall (the wall of donations used to fund the building an all-weather track)

Well, my idea was to lock the gates on the last day of school and keep all the people who aren't senior locked in.... eh.....

Old 05-19-2010, 12:22 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

Around us, the typical yearly prank is to steal the mascot from the Big Boy restaurants (a 6 foot fat guy wearing checkered overalls holding a giant burger) and put them somewhere in/on the school. My class went over the top and stole 4, we had one in the doorway of our front office, one in our gym, on on top of our 4 story science building and the last on top of the press box.

My brothers class, 4 years before me, got 4 pigs, numbered them 1,2, & 4 and let them loose in our rivals building. They were searching for 2 days to find pig 3.

The one prank that has not been figured out as to who did it at my school was done by some of my "friends". At 4a.m. they went to the school, and literally dropped tens of thousands of ball bearings (metallic *****, not really expensive such as ball bearings but i don't know a better word) on all 4 floors of our school, both buildings and when we got to school at 7:30, some seniors had magnets attached to their shoes which would attract the ***** around the school. Imagine these ***** falling 3 stories in the stair wells and the pain they were in the hallways

Old 05-19-2010, 01:05 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

my senior class didn't pull any pranks... I heard this year the senior class put forks all over the grounds and put glue in all of the locks. they are looking at like $1500 fine per kid and getting expelled... kinda sucks when they only have like a month until they graduate

Old 05-19-2010, 01:41 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Benedict1337
my senior class didn't pull any pranks... I heard this year the senior class put forks all over the grounds and put glue in all of the locks. they are looking at like $1500 fine per kid and getting expelled... kinda sucks when they only have like a month until they graduate
Some pranks are cool and fun, but destruction is stupid IMO, and this year at my high school some kid might not graduate because he was a working student, so he took 5 classes and then for the last 3 he was working part time, well he got fired.... so those 3 credits are instantly F's..... and today was their last day.... sucks...

My hs football coach graduated from my hs and he actually took a harley through our gym....

Old 05-19-2010, 02:05 PM
stevo is an unknown quantity at this point

i always thought it would be funny to push a cow up to the third floor
because cows cant walk down steps
and idk if it would fit in the elevator

Old 05-19-2010, 04:00 PM
Phil is on a distinguished road

There was a funny *** video I saw on youtube, where all the Seniors at a HS somewhere just froze in place at the tardy bell before their last class period on the last day. The reactions were pretty good on the video. Principals were getting involved and stuff, I dug it. My senior class didn't do a prank. I tried talking my friends into getting homeless people to come panhandle the courtyard where everyone stood before class. Nobody bit.

Old 05-19-2010, 04:15 PM
Joemakerman is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by stevo
i always thought it would be funny to push a cow up to the third floor
because cows cant walk down steps
and idk if it would fit in the elevator
Haha I have heard of this, I've always thought it would be great. Except I have no idea how they would get it down except for killing it, which would not be good.

-Joe

Old 05-19-2010, 04:28 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

We didn't do anythin interesting. One group had a tailgate party at school, and another group drew everywhere with sidewalk chalk. Their was some really creative stuff.

Quick Reply: Senior Pranks