Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

SH%*@y past few months

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 05:02 PM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough
Default SH%*@y past few months

Hey guys,
I've not been around much....heres why...

In May we found out my husband has stage 3 colon cancer, two weeks later he had major surgery to have part of his colon removed then the end of may started Chemo, its been rough watching him feel horrible and going through all this crap, they think they got everything in the surgery but they need to do chemo incase there is anything they can not see, all his scans and blood work have been coming back really good so thats a good sign, the Drs think he is going to be fine...he has to do chemo untill november of this year, its only going to get worse so, not looking forward to that.

On the plus side he has about 5 days of feeling ok in which hes spent his time fixing the Audi, so that is almost done, we will probably try to run it soon....replaced the water pump, belts and radiator....I convinced him to do it himself like a year ago LOL its been sitting in the garage with the whole front end off for this whole time. FINGERS CROSSED on that one!

The blazer is still running LOL I have had to replace the o2 sensors and I have alot of work to do on her, Ive been working alot and just havent had the time or energy to do much... BUT shes still alive! LOL

I got a promotion at work, I went from receptionist to "marketing" really though im the graphic designer for the company...I have had to have my husband (who is a kick *** graphic designer) teach me most of what I know, the head of marketing was my painting and artistic skills while doodling at the front desk and got me into the department...its been cool, I love what I do but it gets really stressfull with dead lines and things, nothing I cant handle though! In my free time I try to get more familiar with photoshop, editing imgs and things like that...its like painting without the mess! awesome!

anyhow, hope everyone heres been doing well! miss you guys!

some of my PS art:
Me and my son

My husband and son

Daughter

my kids and niece

me

Brothers son

Last edited by BresBlazy; 08-07-2012 at 05:04 PM.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:15 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Hey Bres LTNS & I see why. Here's to hoping all goes well with hubby!!!
That's a horrible thing to watch someone you love (or anyone) go through. Positive positive & that's great he has you to kick his *** out & do some work on the car. It must feel good to him not to be so laid up.
WTG on the promo & the pics!!! They look great & the one you have of yourself... ummm I'm not going to say anything 'cause Marine hubby is still capable of kicking my *** but WOW! lol

Great to see you back in here & I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we all wish you, hubby & family all the best!
Keep in touch hun & be strong!

Last edited by Rottidog; 08-07-2012 at 05:30 PM.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:26 PM
Starting Member

awww thank you!!!

Old 08-07-2012, 05:34 PM
BF Veteran

Not at all Bree, all the strength to you & yours!!!

Old 08-07-2012, 06:25 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

^x2, keep your spirits up, I'm sure your hubby will be alright, he seems like a fighter.

Old 08-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Starting Member

I think he will too, theres no other option. or I will have to hurt him!

Old 08-07-2012, 08:13 PM
Verno will become famous soon enough

Hope your man gets it all taken care of.

Old 08-07-2012, 10:10 PM
BF Veteran
Thumbs up

See the support? We may not know each other well but we have a feeling of who's good & righteous. All the love & strength to you & yours from us blazer folk/wanna be friends.

Hugs & a beer all around.
It's not just a "support the troops after they're done service". Support them just because. A very good friend is an ex USMC sniper who lost an eye in combat, I'd give more than that for what he's done.

Just good people is all & all my respect/admiration for them. Wish I could be there with 'em.
Hooah!

Old 08-07-2012, 10:45 PM
Steve-o will become famous soon enough

see how much blazers bring people together

Old 08-07-2012, 11:20 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Steve-o
see how much blazers bring people together

Indeed. Hope your hubby feels better. Stay strong for the kids and him.

Nice pictures btw.

Quick Reply: SH%*@y past few months