Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Showed TWO dudes I hav NATURAL blonde hair, boobs AND BRAINS LMAO

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 08:43 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Trust me your gonna get some people hitting on ya sooner or later lol

Old 09-04-2012, 08:46 PM
Starting Member
Melrock83 is on a distinguished road

Must add real quick that the sexiest thing is more irritating than a zit on the a$$ cheek sumtimes, but that just makes moments like I spoke of all the more enjoyable for me LOL Ive wondered if sum men r jealous cause when workin on a ride us chicks can cuss better than they do ROFL LMAO

Old 09-04-2012, 08:49 PM
Starting Member

LOL Thanks for the warning XGI... I promise to let them down easy if it happens and that I can throw a mean wrench LMAO

Old 09-04-2012, 10:03 PM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about

Way to go! I love it when guys immediately discredit anything you have to say because you are a girl. I've had many an opportunity to whip out my big brain and lay the humiliating, a girl just out smarted you, smack down. Love it!

Old 09-04-2012, 10:17 PM
Starting Member

Paddle_grl U gotta love the feeling as much as I do for sure LMAO Glad to see I aint the only one who not only has ***** and brains but who can throw wrenches too(mechanically speaking or literally whatever the moment requires lol)

Old 09-04-2012, 10:42 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

I sense an Equality Now protest starting up lol.
I'm all for a woman that has ideas, knowledge about a vehicle. My gf for instance, talking on the phone while she's driving & I hear her turn the signal on. Ummmm hun, your signal is fast, sounds like you have a bulb burnt out. Oh I don't know, it's been like this for awhile, it's ok.

That's why she has me lol & I don't mind, I love it actually, that I can do things like that, notice things, point them out & yes, she does appreciate that.

As for sexist- check out the movie with Katherine Heigl & Gereard Butler The Ugly Truth OMFG THAT is funny!!!
Quotes:

Mike Chadway: Rule #4: Never talk about your problems 'cause men don't really listen or care.
Abby Richter: Some men care!
Mike Chadway: No, some men pretend to care. When we ask how you're doing, it's just guy code for "let me stick my d**k in your a$$".
Abby Richter: OOH!
Mike Chadway: Oh, I know you think Colin is above it all, but trust me, he's a guy. If he's even remotely into you he's probably thought about each one of your orifices at least ten times.

Mike Chadway: so you wanna win a man over? You don't need 10 steps. You need one and it's called a *******.

Abby Richter: I love how you assume all men are perverse as you are!
Mike Chadway: Oh, I don't assume. I know.

Men are incapable of growth,
change or progress.

For men, self-improvement
ends at toilet training.

Thats some funny chit!

BTW Mel...
32A - 34B are ****
34C - 36C are breasts
& 36D + are *****.
you have breasts btw

Last edited by Rottidog; 09-04-2012 at 10:48 PM.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:46 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Lol rotti

Old 09-05-2012, 12:52 AM
Starting Member

Rotti LMAO I havent seen the movie, movies arent my flavor, but seems I may have to watch it. And I am assuming ur a fan of "the girls" BUT u may not know "girls" as well as u think. HEE HEE U should add one more category to ur list there and go with something like say "push or pad?" cause to determine between the 1st two categories or between the last two is virtually impossible unless u view them while nude. How do u know if a girl is a 32-34A or a 32-34C when a good push up bra gives the illusion of 2-3 cup sizes and padded ones can make them appear a 36C when they r actually only a 34A-B! And I am a "PUSH OR PAD" as u did not get my category right LMFAO And I fall into the first TWO if I have to go with ur scale...and most "girls" will fluctuate with hormones so if they feel a lil bigger than usual RUN CAUSE SHE IS LOSING OIL!!!! LMFAO ROFL

Old 09-05-2012, 12:58 AM
Starting Member

And now that I have finished LMAO, props for keepin a close eye on ur ol ladys ride and makin sure its reliable for her so many guys will just let sumthing go wrong and then let the chick deal with getn it fixed

Old 09-05-2012, 01:07 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Well this thread is entertaining.

Quick Reply: Showed TWO dudes I hav NATURAL blonde hair, boobs AND BRAINS LMAO