The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Showed TWO dudes I hav NATURAL blonde hair, boobs AND BRAINS LMAO

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 02:00 AM
50lb_cat will become famous soon enough

Rotti, you should know better than to admitt you like watching chick flicks lol. Its one thing if you're trying to earn brownie points by renting "the notebook", but you never admitt that you liked it, or shed a tear at the end.....just thinking about it.....I promised myself I wouldn't cry... lol.

Old 09-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Starting Member
Melrock83 is on a distinguished road

ROFL u guys crack me up

Old 09-05-2012, 05:07 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

i know one thing regarding chick flix esp on tv

lifetime channel got its name from the fact that as a guy if you are forced to watch one of their movies it feels like it lasts a lifetime.

rotti gets partial guy credit...the movie had Gerard Butler in it....so mehhh

Old 09-05-2012, 06:26 PM
Starting Member

So is it safe to say, and I am discounting the Gerard Butler excuse (clear throat), that not ALL chik fliks r bad? And I also must know if u eat bon bons while watching? ROFL LMFAO

(I seriously needed a good laugh cause my P.O.S. blazer broke down on me AGAIN and I had to walk the last 1/4 + of a mile home IN THE RAIN! So yep, was soaked again today same as Monday but w/ issues ive never had. It started no prob for the ol man hlf hr ltr and ran fine so it just proved Ive been right all along and she is a *****! ROFL)

Old 09-05-2012, 07:45 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

it sounds like you and your blazer are having a wet t-shirt contest....and well she is kicking your butt.

i will admit not all chic flix are bad....i ummm...like ...the time travlers wife.
there i said it, first one that comes to mind. bon bons no, crunchy cheetos for the WIN!!

Old 09-05-2012, 09:20 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Beer & nachos!

Old 09-05-2012, 09:28 PM
Starting Member

Of course shes winning...I cant compete with nipples that can light up ROFL At least my engine light is on thank goodness so I can at least pull codes (who the hell is HAPPY when their SEL is on ROFL) Mayb Ill keep cheetos in her for a snak when she has a menstrual moment HA HA HA

So now gentlemen...let me in ur man head for a sec THE ONE ON UR SHOULDERS SO STAY WITH ME HERE LMFAO and inform me how the hell ur ol ladies got ne of u to watch a "chik" movie? Ben married 8 yrs and quit askn yrs ago, prob y movies aint my thang.

Old 09-05-2012, 09:33 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Holy cow whats with the text chit chat... Just playing But most people cant read it ...

They think its just Jibberish

Old 09-05-2012, 10:00 PM
BF Veteran

Like any trained animals...you offer treats when you want them to do things.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:50 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

One of my "treats" is that by watching a so called 'chick flick' I get uncommon (male) knowledge of what she likes, an insight to a womans psyche & that makes me a better man for her & therefore a goodnight BJ or better is in order.

Quick Reply: Showed TWO dudes I hav NATURAL blonde hair, boobs AND BRAINS LMAO