The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Smart ForFour

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 07:43 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
Gotta question: Why does your family buy cars with the steering on the right? haha
Because that's where it should be. LOL

And Brett, that's a cool looking car that. What is it? Not seen one here. Looks like a Pontiac badge on the grill. But then not too sure what the Pontiac badge looks like. LOL

Old 09-08-2009, 07:49 PM
bulwaagh is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by kiwiblazer
Because that's where it should be. LOL

And Brett, that's a cool looking car that. What is it? Not seen one here. Looks like a Pontiac badge on the grill. But then not too sure what the Pontiac badge looks like. LOL
That, my good friend, is the Pontiac Aztek. Quite arguably, the ugliest looking car in the world. Pictures simply do not do that monstrosity of GM plastic (interior and exterior) design justice. There are just no redeeming body lines about that car, it is simply angles and body-cladding clashing in a display of utter horror.

And, well, <cough> ahem, Brett.. if thats yer new car... Congrats!!! (and don't read the previous paragraph)

Old 09-08-2009, 08:23 PM
Beginning Member
republic is on a distinguished road

Nice car Kiwi, but what's the flag staff on the left front fender?

Old 09-08-2009, 10:17 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

Turn it into this Kiwi

Old 09-08-2009, 10:38 PM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

hmmm...not really digging the front end. but its quite unique

Old 09-09-2009, 01:34 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk
Umm...maybe because he's in NZ (New Zealand...above Australia), where they drive on the right side? Hence all the RHD vehicles....
Hey Sisk, we're below Australia. LOL

Old 09-09-2009, 01:39 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by republic
Nice car Kiwi, but what's the flag staff on the left front fender?
That's the secret camera! LOL j/k

This car is also a Jap import & 'cause the Japanese people are so small they can't see the corner of the car when parking, so this is their guide.

You will find this mostly on the bigger cars & 4x4 trucks. Prado's, Pajero's etc.

Some also have mirrors on the front of the fender to assist when parking next to the kerb. Check out pics 16 & 17

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-241015651.htm

Old 09-09-2009, 01:53 AM
Bravado is on a distinguished road

That's the secret camera! LOL j/k

This car is also a Jap import & 'cause the Japanese people are so small they can't see the corner of the car when parking, so this is their guide.

You will find this mostly on the bigger cars & 4x4 trucks. Prado's, Pajero's etc.

Some also have mirrors on the front of the fender to assist when parking next to the kerb. Check out pics 16 & 17

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-241015651.htm

Hahaha silly Asians...

Old 09-09-2009, 06:47 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by davtak
Turn it into this Kiwi

HAHA! That pwns all other cars

Old 09-09-2009, 08:05 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by foxxie
Hey Sisk, we're below Australia. LOL
Blah...typo on my part. I knew that. It was early here when I posted that . Sorry bout that

You actually like the Aztek!?!?! It was the biggest fail in GM history lol. One of the ugliest cars ever produced. I can't believe I still see some of them driving around.

Originally Posted by davtak
Turn it into this Kiwi

I bet that's pretty tippy..with such a short wheelbase and being so high up. Either way you look at it..it's still a smart car which = garbage (IMO).

Quick Reply: Smart ForFour