Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

So some idiot crashed into the building today at school *pics*

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 04:48 PM
midnightbluS10 can only hope to improve
Default So some idiot crashed into the building today at school *pics*

I was outside with a few people when we noticed this white F150 coming through the parking lot pretty fast. He hit a dip in the parking lot and the front end came off the ground and the wheels locked up, only the truck kept moving. Dumbass crashed right into the side of the building. The throttle was "stuck" at WOT. And the truck had a manual tranny. And the throttle really wasn't stuck, the retard forgot the put the throttle return spring back on. I dunno why he didn't just push the clutch in...

Someone put this pic up on their Facebook and within 5 minutes, it was a demotivational poster. LMAO

Last edited by midnightbluS10; 04-13-2010 at 04:50 PM.
Old 04-13-2010, 05:24 PM
Starting Member
RebelJimmy96 is on a distinguished road

stupid ford drivers!

Old 04-13-2010, 06:11 PM
jdespain is on a distinguished road

I'll bet he is the same perfectly healthy guy I see at Wal-Mart all the time parking in the handicapped spots. He must think those signs are just a suggestion only!

Old 04-13-2010, 06:15 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

yeah, there is morons all the time at my school too the street in front of my school has a large dip in the middle of the road and you can just sit there and watch all the retards bottom out on that.

Old 04-13-2010, 06:40 PM
Starting Member
sifd4x4 is on a distinguished road

yep its a ford driver, but im sure that truck was faster than a chevy going through the parking lot and tougher than one from hitting the building.

Old 04-13-2010, 09:19 PM
bigkhans is on a distinguished road

It's not the truck's fault. It's the drivers mistake. So because I drove a FORD am I being classified with that same level of intelligence? I know it's meant as a joke, I just get tired of people bashing on FORD.

Last edited by bigkhans; 04-13-2010 at 09:22 PM.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:18 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Buzz Killington...

On topic, I guess that's why it's no parking.

Old 04-13-2010, 10:20 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Guy must have thought he was driving a Toyota...

Old 04-13-2010, 11:50 PM
Starting Member
sifd4x4 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by bigkhans
It's not the truck's fault. It's the drivers mistake. So because I drove a FORD am I being classified with that same level of intelligence? I know it's meant as a joke, I just get tired of people bashing on FORD.
im sure nobody wanted to make you mad, but you are on a chevrolet blazer forum, go post up pictures of a blazer crashed into a wall on a ford forum and see whats said. And we know your not on the same level of intelligence as a ford driver because you said you "drove" one, which is past tense and now you upgraded to a Chevy haha.

Old 04-14-2010, 05:54 AM
Beginning Member
Wendover is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

Originally Posted by sifd4x4
im sure nobody wanted to make you mad, but you are on a chevrolet blazer forum, go post up pictures of a blazer crashed into a wall on a ford forum and see whats said. And we know your not on the same level of intelligence as a ford driver because you said you "drove" one, which is past tense and now you upgraded to a Chevy haha.
And besides, I hear AAA has voted Ford pickups the most tow truck freindly vehicle on the road. That's a good thing isn't it?

Quick Reply: So some idiot crashed into the building today at school *pics*