Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

So what did you do today?

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2010, 09:37 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

rum.and.coke

Old 09-04-2010, 10:25 PM
m3ch is on a distinguished road

well gf wanted to go rummaging, did that, bought a fish....umm baby found some batteries and put it in his mouth.........payed off my trailer yesterday.........waiting on a title, and land =D so hopefully out soon.....uhhh going up for my college testing in a week or 2........hopefully going to get my GED with in this month........looking for a cavalier as a project running or not......... or atleast running crappy.......and thats about it.....going to busy this month =D

Old 09-04-2010, 11:08 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Work.

Old 09-05-2010, 12:18 AM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cbr995
Work.
Me tooo.

Time and a half on Monday though!

Old 09-05-2010, 12:45 AM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

I Woke up at 1:30pm, I had been up since around 3 playing CoD:MW2 since my Hubby and his friend were out at the club that my hubby works at. Fed the Baby, then made pancakes for the Boys... then fed the baby again. Watched Robin Hood (with Russel Crowe). Fed the baby yet again, went to the mall, then Dicks Sporting Goods, Saw this:

Hard to see but that's two Blazers with Hydros. There's also a Caddy with Hydros behind them. Then came home and ate, then sent the Hubby off to work. And now I'm playing Modern Warfare 2. Oh wait, I saw a K5 at Dicks and got depressed.

Old 09-05-2010, 01:45 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Weather is crap so have done nothing. Just watched the Kentucy indy car race on telly.

Got a Gerber multi-plier from my daughter & son-in-law for farthers day today.

Old 09-05-2010, 02:24 AM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

Worked on my truck all morning...
Took the kids school shoppin at the last min LOL
Grocery shoppin
now up late listening to music and foolin around on here

Old 09-05-2010, 08:01 AM
BF Veteran
abig84 will become famous soon enoughabig84 will become famous soon enough

I been fishin all day. Catfish and carp if that couts. I sure as heck aint workinng

Old 09-06-2010, 07:15 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

This morning I was back out workin' on my dad's K2500HD. I remembered to take pictures this time.

Inner wheel liner out showing broken bolts:

The dipstick was a pain in the butt!

With the manifold out, this side was a piece of cake compared with the other side. All in all, 4 broken bolts. Three came out with the bolt extractor:

One had to be drilled & an EZ-out used:

When I was cleaning up the mating surface of the exhaust manifold, I noticed something:

Not good... And when I was talking with dad to see what he wanted to do about it (new, used, or try to repair), he mentioned that the starter was acting up and if I could get it out easily now, he wants it replaced... The starter was VERY easy to replace with the manifold out! So I have to pick up a new manifold, 6 more bolts, and a new starter tomorrow.

So that was the morning. This afternoon, I cleared away my raspberry patch in hopes of taming it this time around. We had mowed it 4 years ago when we bought our house, but didn't really keep track of it. This time around we are making the whole thing smaller and will be putting in stakes & wire to hopefully keep things much more orderly. I didn't think of getting a before picture, but I'll snap an after picture tomorrow.

Now, Jack and I are becoming friends!

Old 09-06-2010, 07:24 PM
Ryanmatt135 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow! thats a pretty big crack kyle! must have been loud! all i did was go to A/C class and find out that i need a new condenser. so yea, today was fun....

Quick Reply: So what did you do today?