Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

So what did you do today?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 07:31 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, I don't have any idea how loud it was. The broken bolts were causing a larger exhaust leak, but I'm glad I looked the manifolds over.

Old 09-06-2010, 08:38 PM
Logan is on a distinguished road

I helped throw a built turbo 350 tranny in a 400hp 1984 S10. Fun job.

Old 09-06-2010, 09:05 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

I took a woman fishing this afternoon, we were using worms... Now Im waiting for her to come to my house so that I can dip my worm...

Dude, getting the trans onto a V8 S10 is a friggen nightmare... Thats the only time Ive used my 1 meter extension... Getting it off is not bad, but starting the top 2 bolts is nuts on reinstallation.

Old 09-06-2010, 09:18 PM
NVANZEE will become famous soon enough

well i sat around most of the day a little hungover from last night. Is was raining almost all day so i have been watching the two and a half men marathon most of the day. Just finished my homework for my brakes class. The best part of the day was that i was getting paid. I love holiday pay

Old 09-06-2010, 09:26 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

Mowed the yard (2 acres worth), did some touch up painting here and there, loaded up a small enclosed trailer with some stuff to clean things up, pressure washed the patio and brushed my three dogs.

More fun yet to come!

Old 09-06-2010, 09:54 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

celebrated labor day with the family up at our cabin and mowed the grass when everyone left, drove home and now facing reality that my weekend is over..

Old 09-06-2010, 09:59 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by NVANZEE
The best part of the day was that i was getting paid. I love holiday pay
YES!
I just worked on my online class most of the day, so I got payed to sit on my ***, and do school work. THAT I can deal with.

Old 09-06-2010, 10:08 PM
Logan is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ohsofly
Dude, getting the trans onto a V8 S10 is a friggen nightmare... Thats the only time Ive used my 1 meter extension... Getting it off is not bad, but starting the top 2 bolts is nuts on reinstallation.
Actually the only hard one was the left middle one. Top 2 where easy. About an hour to toss it in.

Old 09-07-2010, 05:24 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Me and the hubby went to go look for a new place to move to. They are kinda ghetto-esque but will allow us to save up money for a better place... and even better, to buy the last few parts for my truck! Just need a new Cam, and a couple gaskets.

Old 09-07-2010, 05:38 PM
xmradioguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Bought a couple sheets of MDF

Quick Reply: So what did you do today?