Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Spring Blazer off road meet??

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2009, 07:41 PM
Logan is on a distinguished road
Default Spring Blazer off road meet??

So.... I was thinking...
We should start to plan a blazer off road meet sometime in say...April. Some where central, maybe north of T.O.? Then all of us from Ontario can meet each other and have some fun. Meet on a Saturday, camp out, off road, and then head home Sunday???

Let me know what you guys think. And the 2wd guys can come and hitch a ride in a 4x4...hehehehe

Old 12-19-2009, 08:12 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

sounds good to me Logan.

i actually started a Southern Ontario Members group for this exact reason, but i'm having trouble sending out the invites. but i see Alex has joined already (thanks brother, you're always welcome anytime you're out this way).

i'm sure many of us would be up for it. i know a few guys up here that do trails regularly, and could ask around to see what's good.

Old 12-24-2009, 11:52 AM
Starting Member
jackdough is an unknown quantity at this point
Default beauty eh?

sounds like a great idea. im in the newmarket area and would for sure be in. i know a few other guys with blazers that would be in too.

Old 12-24-2009, 08:07 PM
Logan is on a distinguished road

Sweet! So who knows of some good trails in the GTA area??? Ill go down and check them out ahead of the meet. Just to make sure it will be fun!!! and i'm dieing to hit another trail!!!

Old 12-30-2009, 02:59 PM
Dabber is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Old Skool Luvr...Joined your "Southern Ontario Members" group. Now is there a place to find that group??? Instead of trying to find this post and clicking on the link in it. I've looked at the user CP and all the other little sections to see if there is a "groups i joined" area but can't find nothin.

Old 12-30-2009, 03:08 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Dabber
Hey Old Skool Luvr...Joined your "Southern Ontario Members" group. Now is there a place to find that group??? Instead of trying to find this post and clicking on the link in it. I've looked at the user CP and all the other little sections to see if there is a "groups i joined" area but can't find nothin.
Click on "Quick link" at the top on the forum. In that drop down menu you will see "Social Groups". Click there and you have found it

Old 12-30-2009, 04:00 PM

LMAO!!!! thanks man, sometimes I think i'm truly going blind. Half the things I look for are right under my nose till someone actually points it out to me.

Old 12-30-2009, 05:34 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dabber
LMAO!!!! thanks man, sometimes I think i'm truly going blind. Half the things I look for are right under my nose till someone actually points it out to me.

that's the best spot to hide something-right in plain sight!

i noticed earlier today that you had joined up, glad you accepted my invite. hopefully we can get some fun meets together, & we'll have to try extra hard to arrange something for the begining of July for Alex, then he'll have a great b-day to write about!

Old 12-30-2009, 09:54 PM

As long as money and time permits then I'm in!! Maybe camp out for couple days or something. If people are putting things right in front of me then Im screwed!!! LMAO

Old 01-05-2010, 11:50 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

i despise you guys lol...me..stuck down here...and can't justify driving the truck up north for a couple days of play *would love to, but the cost of gas isn't helping any!!*

Quick Reply: Spring Blazer off road meet??