Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Spring/Summer Plans?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 05:26 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future
Default Spring/Summer Plans?

So I'm getting excited for spring/summer. I got all my patio furniture out and was out in shorts on Sunday. It's been fairly warm, my sunroof (despite being broken) has been open almost every time I've been out driving...and the clocks go ahead this weekend...

So does anyone have any big plans for the spring/summer? Not necessarily vehicle related...but trips? shows? events?

Old 03-09-2010, 05:34 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

I'm also getting really amped for summer!

The Blazer is getting paid of very soon, then I will be working full-time all summer. Summer is going to be a flurry of money, installations and relaxation. Everything I want done to my truck should happen this summer.

This spring I'm getting some fishing gear together (just went to Wholesale sports) and I'm going our to a friends lake and catching some Walleye.

During the summer I'll be buying a new .22 rifle and heading down south (Swift Current) to my relatives and shooting a ton of gophers. They usually go out into a field and set up a picknick table with a beach umbrella and fire off 500 rounds EACH a day. Should be a good time!

You didn't mention what you were doing Alex? Any big plans??

Old 03-09-2010, 06:07 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

I hopefully will be working fulltime from about 7am to 4pm and raking in 17 an hour... which will fund many fun things.... but thats if I get the Local City Engineer Technician job... They are hiring 7 students... but you never know... just keeping the fingers crossed

Old 03-09-2010, 06:12 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Hmm don't have much planned Wil...nothing big anyway. I've got 1 week vaca booked the last week in June/first week July (my birthday on June 28th and then Canada day). No big trips planned yet. I'll be heading up to the Atlantic Nationals (big car show in Moncton) again this year. I try and make it up every year. Other then that I'm sure I'll be out at the track quite a bit again and hopefully in Miramichi again this year for the races.

Old 03-09-2010, 08:42 PM
Starting Member
MrJP is an unknown quantity at this point

Orange Beach Alabama, Destin Florida, Orlando Florida, and a slight chance of a week in Key West.

Old 03-09-2010, 09:10 PM
Starting Member
sifd4x4 is on a distinguished road

I will probably be working at one place or another. And enjoying some time off of school and may try to spend some money on the blazer or the goat.

RangerG- what mods are you planning and do you know what kind of .22 you want?

Old 03-09-2010, 09:35 PM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Getting my AA degree, and possibly a weekend vacation for my graduation gift. Parents said they'll give me the same deal they gave my sis for her AA, but I can't decide between that or asking them to pay part of my ACE Personal Trainer certification.

Old 03-09-2010, 10:01 PM
Banned
Spectreblazer is on a distinguished road

going to silver lake as soon as the k5 is done. working fulltime+overtime once spring starts. farming is gonna pick up once winters over so i won't be on here quite as much... heading up to Canada in july sometime to go do some fishing up at rice lake in ontario.

Old 03-09-2010, 10:04 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sifd4x4
I will probably be working at one place or another. And enjoying some time off of school and may try to spend some money on the blazer or the goat.

RangerG- what mods are you planning and do you know what kind of .22 you want?
Well, I got lots of mods planned. Look for my build thread during summer and you'll see whats going on.

As for the .22, I'm looking at a Savage.

http://www.savagearms.com/firearms/models/

Look under "Rimfire" then "Rimfire Package Series" and then it's the Mark II FVXP.

Comes with scope, accutrigger, and heavy barrel for a very good price. I'll probably throw a short bipod and scope covers to complete the militarized look. Man, summer can't come fast enough!!

Old 03-09-2010, 10:24 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Nothing huge for me. Bad start to summer coming up already. I've got court on April 15th to fight the Careless driving charge they slapped me with for my accident. Other than that I think just work, work and more work. Save up some money. Hoping to move out with the GF in October.

I wanna put a BL on Zedder and maybe some new shoes for her too. I wanna buy some new subs to complete my system. Probably gonna find a brush guard of some sort as well. Some lights on a roof rack and more lights where ever else they will fit lol

As for trips, nothing big. My freinds and I always make our way to Shebeshekong Island for a weekend or two or three lol The GF wants to head on a trip somewhere hot, but I don't know how that will go over with my 1 single buddy.

Last edited by zedartwo; 03-09-2010 at 10:24 PM. Reason: needed some structure

Quick Reply: Spring/Summer Plans?