Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Stupid Things You've done that cost alot...

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 07:41 PM
coolasice will become famous soon enough
Default Stupid Things You've done that cost alot...

Well.. today sucked.... went and picked up an old compressor to fix it up, put it in the back of the blaze.... neglected to secure it properly.... took a turn after picking up some parts and I hear a loud bang/crash.... stupid thing rolled over and busted out the back window....and spilled all its oil on the carpet. chased all around town at the yards trying to find one... finally found one and am on the way down to put it in...

Compressor - $30
Fuel to get compressor - $30
New Rear Window - $120
Stupidity - Priceless

Old 10-27-2011, 07:48 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

sucks sounds like a bad day to me

what kind of compressor

Old 10-27-2011, 08:36 PM

an old 220v campbel hausfeld 20ga, one of the biggies, like 9scfm... but the motor is cooked...

Old 10-27-2011, 09:01 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

lol dang man. It didnt happen to me,but happened to a friend. We were on craigslist and spotted a free 400 small block that needed rebuilt. we drove a hour to get it and forgot our straps etc to strap it down to a self made flat bed trailer on the back of a little nissan pickup. We eased onto the highway at 55 mph trying to make it 5 miles down to road to walmart to get some straps. the engine decided to slide off the back of the trailer and the guy behind us ran into it and totaled his car. Thankfully he wasnt hurt. So a bad 400 engine cost him a insurance hike and alot of grieve.

Old 10-27-2011, 09:10 PM

my girlfriend is pissed at me... she was planning on buying me one for christmas....

Old 10-27-2011, 09:10 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

=X ...

Old 10-28-2011, 06:36 PM
Starting Member
InsanePyro is on a distinguished road

Second day I owned my Blazer I plowed it into a tree...turns out drifting doesn't work well with 4wd on. Ironically enough just the other night I was cut off at 1am and hit a guard rail replicating the damage just nowhere near as severe.

Old 10-28-2011, 09:35 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

I accidentally hit my friend in the head with a chunk of natural gas line while trying to rupture spray paint cans with it. (baseball swing, he got hit with the backswing in the temple) We were kids, it only cost me a life of regret, but it cost him a life of brain damage and permanent loss and changed his life forever. This has weighed heavy on me for many years now and is probably the stupidest thing I have ever done.

Old 10-28-2011, 09:43 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

^whoa...thats some serious stuff....You cant blame yourself though for the rest of your life. you were kids. Kids do stupid stuff. But i understand your grief etc. sorry bro.

Old 10-28-2011, 09:52 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by chris015
^whoa...thats some serious stuff....You cant blame yourself though for the rest of your life. you were kids. Kids do stupid stuff. But i understand your grief etc. sorry bro.

yea i agree

Quick Reply: Stupid Things You've done that cost alot...