Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

SVT Mustang, Kenne Bell

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 08:58 PM
88s10Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SVT Mustang, Kenne Bell

I'm not a fan of Mustangs. But damn this thing is mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0jKxkOy1rY

Old 08-07-2010, 02:25 AM
bigkhans is on a distinguished road

Not much to look at given the speed of that car. I've always loved the mustangs. BTW I'm buying my old ford back from the guy i sold it to due to his doctor yanking his cdl. That old truck has a 302 boss for an engine.

Old 08-07-2010, 03:36 AM
Banned
blazerboyz is on a distinguished road

Meh........yeah you hear the charger real nice, and it went past really quick. But you can do that to a camaro also and it would be even better because we love chevys here lol

Old 08-07-2010, 11:02 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

yes it was fast, but it sounded wicked. (wasn't that the point of a high speed run?)

Originally Posted by blazerboyz
Meh........yeah you hear the charger real nice, and it went past really quick. But you can do that to a camaro also and it would be even better because we love chevys here lol

this isn't a Chevy only site you know.

i've always lived by this.................."if it looks good, sounds good, and goes good, i like it"

don't care if it's something from Ma Mopar, the FoMoCo guys, or da General.

hell, even if it was a Fiat or a Lada, if it fits in above...................thumbs up!

Old 08-08-2010, 12:44 AM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

I pretty much agree with old skool luvr

I'm a fan of American cars mainly Chevy being first ford is prob second but I hate how everyone and their grandma owns a mustang and the fact of that every daddy's little girl where I live drives a late 90's model v6 mustang. The only one's I like the look of is the late 60's and the brand new ones.

Old 08-08-2010, 01:12 AM
1sexyblzr is on a distinguished road

Kenne bell cobras <3

Old 08-08-2010, 01:42 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 84BlazerS10
I pretty much agree with old skool luvr

I'm a fan of American cars mainly Chevy being first ford is prob second but I hate how everyone and their grandma owns a mustang and the fact of that every daddy's little girl where I live drives a late 90's model v6 mustang. The only one's I like the look of is the late 60's and the brand new ones.
IMO, 1970 was the last of the great ones-'til the latest (5th) gen's hit the market. (although i'm not a fan of the 2010 TL's)

i'm hoping i can find my '70 Boss 429 in Grabber Orange before i get too old to enjoy it.

Old 08-09-2010, 12:56 AM
bigkhans is on a distinguished road

Stacey David is currently building a Mercury Cougar that will have a 429 Boss that was built by John Kasse. He's calling it the "Interceptor". Good luck finding an original 1969 429 Boss.

Old 08-09-2010, 04:01 AM
Beginning Member
gojo83 is on a distinguished road

The newest gen mustangs make me wanna vomit. The weight of new vehicles and the taillights on the new gen just makes me wanna scratch out my eyes. The new 5.0 may be a BA motor but I stick a BA motor in a bloated pig of a car it is still a bloated pig. I will stick to my trans ams and if all goes well I will have another poncho machine gracing my stable, manual at that hehe.

Old 08-09-2010, 09:07 AM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

I love the sound of a Kenne Bell Cobra!

I want to buy a Mercury Marauder, and slap one of those on top!

Quick Reply: SVT Mustang, Kenne Bell