Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Taking a long shot here (ALBERA)

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2014, 12:05 AM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough
Default Taking a long shot here (ALBERA)

My childrens mom and her boyfriend Dylan Mackowetzky have dissapeared with my twins. I have not seen them since the end of July. They have abandonded their residence in shambles. I was supposed to have my kids for holidays Aug 2 to 10, and every weekend. She is nowhere to be found and my children are with her. I could care less if shes found but my kids man... I have police enforcement orders from the courts, and the police are doing what they can to track them down. So I just wanted to share my post just in case someone knows someone who knows something... Hopefully this will all end soon now that I have media exposure and then I can sleep at night again.

Please feel free to share the link on your facebook pages etc...

http://missingkidsalert.ca/app/en/alert?aid=179

Last edited by ohsofly; 08-20-2014 at 12:09 AM.
Old 08-20-2014, 07:03 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Holy fu** man!!! I have chills from this as I look at my son who is almost the same age. It's impossible to know what your feeling right now or really what to say but all I can think to say is stat strong for your babies and don't do anything rash cause once they are found you will be their everything when that crazy bitch gets locked up. You will also have everything you need to obtain sole legal custody forever. Keep your head up and please please please keep us updated.

Old 08-20-2014, 09:26 AM
BF Veteran
El_Beautor will become famous soon enoughEl_Beautor will become famous soon enough

Man, that really sucks. I hope things work out, and the advice Rex gave is good. You keep yourself in a good place and show that you are the responsible parent, and I pray that the legal system will work out in the best interest of the kids.

Old 08-20-2014, 09:39 AM
rexazz2 will become famous soon enough

have the police payed her parents a visit ?
Posted here in Ontario, wifes facebook

Last edited by rexazz2; 08-20-2014 at 09:42 AM.
Old 08-20-2014, 02:44 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Sh** man. You always said she was crazy, but this really takes the cake. I have no idea how you must feel, but she'll get caught and you'll get your kids back, I have no doubt. Just stay strong until then.

Old 08-22-2014, 11:43 AM

the Status has changed to located
hopefully all is well

Old 08-22-2014, 01:18 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

That's really good to hear!!! I'm sure your with your kids and don't take time from that but please update and confirm you have your babies back when you have time. You don't know us from the next guy but my family sends our love and prayers and hoping all is well.

Old 08-23-2014, 12:09 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Yes they were found Aug 20 at 5pm in the Hamlet of Kelsey AB due to an annonymous tip received to missingkids.ca... They had moved out into the sticks into a crappy mobile home in a town of 10 people or so... Its obvious they were running and trying not to be found. The RCMP left the kids temporarily in the custody of her boyfriend (who has not had his warrant approved yet) and her mom and dad (who aided and abbetted the fugitive)... I was furious at this decision by child protection services.

The mother was arrested on the spot by RCMP on Aug 20 and shipped to Edmonton to sit in jail until her bail hearing. She was granted bail and released on terms that she have no contact with me, she surrender her passport, she remain in Alberta, and she live in an approved dwelling. She is being charged with 2 counts of Abduction against a courts order (which is pretty serious). Her hearing is on Oct 3 in Edmonton.

Aug 21 I was to have a meeting with my lawyer anyways. When I informed him that she was found the last eve and that the RCMP did not give me the kids, he quickly did up some papers and had me meet him at the courthouse. He was able to sneak us into a courtroom and ask a judge to hear our case once the justice was done with the special chambers hearing she was working on at the time... She heard our case, and this is what I got:

So now I have the order, I called child protective service, my lawyer called them and faxed the order, and I rushed 1 hour back to camrose to meet the grandfather with my kids at the local police station where he handed them over, I gave him a copy of the order to give his daughter, and I havent heard from them yet....

So thanks for any shares and for caring. That was the worst month of my life. But now the kids are happily playing in the basement with their oodles of toys and watching spongebob on the 65" TV and going to a bike ride... After lunch we are going to the waterslides and to ride on my friends 270 pound english mastiff... Then we might have a campfire out in the yard and see if the trumpeter swans and their 3 bables will come eat bread from them off the lake that I live on. This is a much better life for them than living in a run down trailer home in the middle of nowhere dirt poor and always having to look over their shoulder.

Thank you from my family to all of yours (That is Mandy and her daughter Grace in the photo - MY FAMILY). A good father has now won the uphill battle for custody of children against terrible allegations with ZERO proof to the tune of about 15,000$ in legal fees in the last year.... I have a happy ending for the book I am working on writing too. Still working on a name though - Im thinking of something like "Good dad vs. Career Mom" and its about my battle for the last year just to be a dad, and all the things wrong with the canadian fammily justice system, and whats wrong with income support in this country.

I do not wish for my kids to have no contact with their mother. In the meantime thats how it is. I want her to be a part of their lives for sure BUT on proper terms... With minimal influence on them until she smartens up and earns the right to co-parent them. Since she did everything in her power and even stuff thats illegal to try to keep me from them, I guess I have to be the one to teach her how it is to live apart but both help to raise children.

Attached Thumbnails Taking a long shot here (ALBERA)-10518687_10154499676060128_4842154820345247992_n.jpg   Taking a long shot here (ALBERA)-1544431_10154499675990128_2342958001117873821_n.jpg  

Last edited by ohsofly; 08-23-2014 at 12:55 PM.
Old 08-23-2014, 04:48 PM
10-78 edac is on a distinguished road

Congratulations on the good news, wishing you and yours the best

Old 08-23-2014, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by ohsofly
things wrong with the canadian fammily justice system, and whats wrong with income support in this country.

I do not wish for my kids to have no contact with their mother. In the meantime thats how it is. I want her to be a part of their lives for sure BUT on proper terms...
Unfortunately the mother usually has an upper hand in these types of deals only for the reason of being the mother

The fact that you battle with money out of your pocket usually against a court appointed lawyer that she doesnt pay a cent for , is just wrong
Things can get dragged out and their win is only because the average guy doesnt have the money to represent themselves or miss the time for court

A friend went threw crap with his kids
His ex had kids with 3 different fathers, real career mom
Buddy had lost a very high paying job and when he finally got his support cut to reflect his new wages the kids that she had custody of were not as important
When the oldest who he had adopted because he wasnt the father was nolonger under a support order , the mother told her to get out

Sorry to say you have years of BS to deal with until the kids can make their own decisions

Quick Reply: Taking a long shot here (ALBERA)