Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

talking crap

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 11:45 PM
Starting Member
brokenfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default talking crap

I just figured I would mention I made a post on zr2usa asking what people thought about my new vents but since they were painted alot of people wanted to talk crap about the paint and didnt hardly say anything about the vents the first answer I got was "I think im going to shut the oven off, and stop making steakems, as I just lot my appetite." I don't even know what the heck he was even saying other then he didnt like them.

so I figured I would say I think its messed up how people want to come on forums just to talk crap. if you dont like something say it dont just talk crap. If you want to talk crap to somebody just go to a chat room like the little eighth graders and talk crap there it just wastes space on a post. heck talking crap is so bad on these forums people have created their own word "newb" basically making fun of somebody because they have had more to do in their life then join a forum, so when they do someone wants to talk crap and most of the time took up just as much of their own time as they would have if they just answered the question to begin with.

So just remember when you use words like newb or noob your just making fun of yourself showing that you have such a little life outside the internet that you have spent enough time on the internet that you are no longer a newb. So give it a shot and quit making fun of people who have a simple question and wanted to ask some people they obviousely thought might answer them correctly. I joined some forums so I could get opinions and answers and im sure other people did too so don't knock the new guy because he asks a question that may look obvious to some people, you learn by asking.

I am done ranting and raving I dont think all the people on zr2usa are a**es but there are enough that I wont go back, people on here are definately alot nicer.

Old 12-21-2008, 10:41 AM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: talking crap

AAZK

Old 12-21-2008, 11:34 AM
Starting Member

i have no idea what that means

Old 12-21-2008, 12:16 PM
Jharper is infamous around these partsJharper is infamous around these parts

There is always someone on forums that lieks to burst your bubble and try to bring you down, just ignore them, if you l ike them thats your choice, its not up to them to change the way you feel about them. dont worry about it. as long as you like them, thats all that matters.

Old 12-21-2008, 02:17 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

The point of a forum is that it is an open exchange of information. It would be nice if everyone could be mature about things, however, this is the world we live in. You have to expect people to offer up differing opinions, but what you cannot do is cater to their expectations by over reacting. Just ignore the haters and move on. If you like what you have done, that is really all that matters.

Everyone has an opinion, but when you allow the opinions of others to drive what you do...

Old 12-21-2008, 06:14 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

From the reading I have done on ZR2usa, its a very open forum. The subscribed members pay to get full privileges, and as such, you can see how more would be allowed/encouraged/enjoyed. Alot of what goes on over there would not be able to happen here. But even here, when someone posts a 'what do you think' thread, you get negative responses....its the internet...

Old 12-21-2008, 07:14 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

I`m Lorne Baxter and I invented the internet is serious business.org/gov

Old 12-21-2008, 08:00 PM
Starting Member

yea I agree with you all thats why I prefer this forum because people seem to be more sensable and open if somebody doesnt like something they just say that, not just make of hand statements like its high school and their the class clown sayingwhatever pops in their head and hopefully after 30 ignorant comments they will get a laugh thus oking the 29 that were just stupid.

for example I posted the same pics here on my build and the only comment I got was they liked the old bezel better, and thats fine he didnt prefer them but he didnt try to talk crap and I definately appreciate that type attitude alot better.

just in case you guys cant tell I tend to talk alot so dont worry I do know I rattle on forever.

Old 12-25-2008, 05:34 PM
Starting Member
Blazin1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't stand these "cyber bullies" and "Online Thugs", but if you put pics on any forum for that matter asking what one thinks, you should expect different opinions from everyone both good and bad. What looks good to one person might not look so good to someone else. I agree with you though that he/she shouldn't have said all that.

Old 12-25-2008, 09:04 PM
Starting Member

I dont mind somebody saying they dont like it or they even hate it thats fine, but when you just come and try to be an a**, I have a tendancy to not really care if he hated it, but the really annoying thing is I asked how the vents looked not my paint. The paint looked bad I know and later I did say it was not done I just wanted to know about the vents they still wouldnt shut up about the paint in 2 pages of replys I got like 3 even mentioning the vents. I wont say there arent nice people on the site but the majority of answers showed me that I have better things to do then spend time with people on there.

plus the cool ones I know of are on here anyways so I have no need to go back.

Quick Reply: talking crap