Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

The A-Team

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 12:44 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I went to see Daybreakers and saw this preview. I had heard of it but that was the first time I saw a preview.

Old 01-17-2010, 03:36 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by oktain
I went to see Daybreakers and saw this preview. I had heard of it but that was the first time I saw a preview.
HIJACK... how was day breakers? Also is that dude with the mohawk in the preview(a team) the same guy from The Fast and the Furious (new one)?

Old 01-17-2010, 03:40 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I think so?>1.asdg.... And daybreakers was cool, not exactly what I was expecting so it was a nice surprise that it wasn't the typical "Let's kick vampire *** with UV bullets and a Katana with it's own theft deterrent system."

Old 01-17-2010, 03:45 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

blade... and underworld... lol... but those are focused less on vampires and more on *** kicking and how crazy insane the weapons can be... lol

Old 01-17-2010, 07:48 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by wlorton
blade... and underworld... lol... but those are focused less on vampires and more on *** kicking and how crazy insane the weapons can be... lol
both are awsome trilogys. and the latter focuses (?) on how smokin' hot Kate Beckinsale's *snip* is!

Last edited by TripleBlackBlazer; 01-17-2010 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Family friendly please
Old 01-17-2010, 08:13 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I heard bad things about daybreakers. Heard it wasn't that good. I don't get this whole vampire/zombie craze anyway. There's like 5 different vampire movies coming in the next month or so. I just don't get them...not a fan of that kind of movie.

Old 01-17-2010, 08:18 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Meh, Daybreakers didn't look appealing to me.
The A-team movie looks interesting, though.

Old 01-17-2010, 09:30 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by wlorton
HIJACK... how was day breakers? Also is that dude with the mohawk in the preview(a team) the same guy from The Fast and the Furious (new one)?
Who? Quintin "Rampage" Jackson? He was in Fast and Furious?

Old 01-17-2010, 10:17 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

He wasn't in Fast and Furious.

Old 01-18-2010, 07:09 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

...yeah I didn't think so lol. Are you thinking of Tyrese? (the guy from the 2nd F&F?)

Quick Reply: The A-Team