Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

The A-Team

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 07:58 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

No... the crazy mo fo who drove the ford all jacked up.... The newest fast and the furious

Old 01-18-2010, 08:09 AM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

That's Laz Alonso.

Old 01-18-2010, 08:18 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Rampage is a UFC fighter...

Old 01-18-2010, 09:16 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by oktain
Rampage is a UFC fighter...
I'm still unsure if he will be up to the Mr T standards we'd need for a new A-Team. I guess I'll have to wait and see lol. I am excited for the movie either way.

Old 01-18-2010, 07:03 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Yeah... I'm going in there with an open mind, I'm just expecting alot of bad-assery, Murdoch crazyness, Faceman womanizingness, and Colonel's Smokingness of the Cigarsness.... ness. lmao. I'm not expecting to hear any "FOO!"s getting thrown around by Rampage though, actually I think it'd ruin it by cheezing things up.

Old 01-18-2010, 10:57 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oktain
Yeah... I'm going in there with an open mind, I'm just expecting alot of bad-assery, Murdoch crazyness, Faceman womanizingness, and Colonel's Smokingness of the Cigarsness.... ness. lmao. I'm not expecting to hear any "FOO!"s getting thrown around by Rampage though, actually I think it'd ruin it by cheezing things up.
X2 Pat.

i think the biggest thing we nned to remember (@ least for those of us who watched the series when it was on) is that this is going to be a "new" take on a hit show. kinda like the 2005 Dukes of Hazzard movie was a let down for that show.

don't get me wrong, i'm definately looking forward to this one, but i'm trying not to get caught up in the hype.

Old 01-18-2010, 11:08 PM
papacope is an unknown quantity at this point

I only see one problem with that movie being about you guys, the Eh Team... not once did I see a Blazer.

Old 01-19-2010, 01:00 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

^^^ hey papa, ya never know what they'll be driving in the movie. i sure hope it's not a Savana, they're freakin' ugly!

now, a nice midnight black Trailblazer SS would be nice.

Old 01-19-2010, 09:39 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

no. i think there are a few city street shots with an old '94 and a '96 with "CLUNKER" painted in the window on a car lot in the back ground....

Old 01-19-2010, 01:41 PM
99blaz is on a distinguished road

theyre making a movie lol...with rampage? Idk how good it will be but I always watched the show as a kid so definitely a must see for me.

Quick Reply: The A-Team