Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Title/ownership fight... Please help!

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 01:51 PM
bigkhans is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by BresBlazy
not knockin it, just sayin.
I know, its allright, we're all just trying to help this guy out.

Old 01-07-2011, 01:57 PM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bigkhans
I know, its allright, we're all just trying to help this guy out.

I know

Old 01-07-2011, 02:21 PM
altoncustomtech will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BresBlazy
Well, I dont usually share but my mom was the same way, mentally, emotionally and physically abusive, she did daycare and did the same to those kids, wasnt till I had my daughter I relized something was not right because I knew I would never do those things to my child...I disowned my parents and sister who is covering up **** for her, they are never alowed around my kids, we moved and made sure they dont know where we live because she would just show up and pick fights, shes threatened to kill me and pulled a knife out in front of my kids, she even told them she was going to let our rabbits go free so they would be eaten....no one knows and most dont believe it because to outsiders shes very sweet and humble...shes a crazy bitch.

I know how ya feel.

Hate to hear that, though I'm very glad you're out of it. It's amazing and scary how well people like that can fool others.

Old 01-07-2011, 02:28 PM
UberFail is on a distinguished road

people believe what they're told for the most and "with children these days" being anywhere from quite humble well mannered people to the rampant little bastards they can be, its not that hard as an adult to BS others into believing what you say. It sucks for the kids who are getting the abuse and parents lie about it to get away with it, but kids are a hell of a lot smarter than given credit.

JT deff get yourself a recorder of sorts, the camera on ur phone or even a stand alone camera with a memory card and the ability to video record could be a much better route to go. hell next time u have to go home and u know its gonna hit the fan have a friend hide somewhere near by before u get there and video tape what happens when u get to the door.

Old 01-07-2011, 03:02 PM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I know in the state of GA from being a ward of the state I got to choose where I wanted to live. Granted my situation was quite a lot different by the means my parents passed away by the time I was 16. I'm not sure of the laws there but if your parents are willing to legally turn you over to the state I'm sure it'll be a similar situation. Now you do not have rights of an adult but you basicly get to choose who has those rights. I would seriously try to get them to turn you over to the state because if the laws are similar its just paperwork as to who's going to actually be legally accountable for you. Just my 2 cents of how I would approach the whole situation.

Oh and btw just make sure you choose someone that's not going to be more of a pain in the ***. I lived with my aunt and uncle at first and I could only drive to and from school and work. And they checked my milage. I'm now 23 and would of done a lot of things differently

Last edited by cochran07; 01-07-2011 at 03:06 PM.
Old 01-07-2011, 03:39 PM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by altoncustomtech
Hate to hear that, though I'm very glad you're out of it. It's amazing and scary how well people like that can fool others.
Yep, I told her to quit daycare or I would report her....she did and started seeing someone but she will never get the help she needs cause if she admits to anything her *** is going to jail!

Old 01-07-2011, 05:07 PM
Starting Member
JTalley is on a distinguished road

That's another thing- the state usually tries to keep the the abused person in the family for some reason. However, my uncle is worse than my dad, and he has already said that he will fight for my custody. How likely is it that they will give me to him instead of my friend's mom?

Old 01-07-2011, 06:16 PM

AreWell I know in GA if your over 15 the state let's you choose whoever is willing to take you. But that's GA do research call the courts is what I would do. But here you can live with who ever you damn well please. As long as they can prove they have the means to take care of you and are willing to. I.e they make enough money to support another teenager.

Old 01-08-2011, 09:35 AM
altoncustomtech will become famous soon enough

Wish it worked like that in Indiana. Here they'll give you to a willing family member first, which didn't work out to well for my brother's girlfriend. She went to a foster family first, then when her aunt said she wanted her they wasted no time sending her there, which was a big mistake. We tried to take her in but the case worker wouldn't have it, and didn't even bother to check up and see if we were even capable, just said no. A CPS (child protective services) agent was finally able to witness what was going on and got her out of her aunts house and back in to foster care.

JTalley, hopefully your state is more like GA, Indiana's system is ran by an army of retards.

Old 01-08-2011, 12:37 PM

Well remember also... my parents decesed I didn't come from an abusive home. I'm pretty sure it works the same way if I remember correctly. 15 and up you decide where you want to go. Under 15 your at the mercy of the state. Now I think the only stipulation to that rule is if you've been in trouble with the law. Then the state will put you where they want. This was also right at 7 years ago so things could of changed by now.

Quick Reply: Title/ownership fight... Please help!