The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Title/ownership fight... Please help!

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 12:45 PM
Starting Member
JTalley is on a distinguished road

UPDATE!!! This is big news here!

My dad's name isn't even on my birth certificate! I just found this out yesterday.

Also, yesterday, my dad kept forcing me to go outside and fight him. I didn't wanna fight, but he kept making me go outside. One time he went behind a fence where they keep lots of steel pipes, and he demanded that I go behind the fence. Not being a total retard, I didn't go back there. He also hit me in the legs swith a belt a few times, then sent me outside AGAIN to duke it out, even though I didn't want to. Since I refused to fight him, he called his stupid corrupt cops saying that he wanted me locked up. At that point, I left. I went straight up to the first house that my dad wasn't friends with, and asked for a ride. I told the people what was happening, and they asked who my dad was. When I told them, they groaned. That says a lot about his character. People I don't even know hate him. So they gave me a ride across town, and a friend of mine took me to her new house. She literally just started renting it and hadn't moved in yet, so nobody would know where I was. I stayed there for a while, then went to another friend's house nearby to call my mom. She might cause a lot of trouble, but when somebody else messes with me, she won't take it. She told me to come home and we would figure it out. On my way there, the school maintenence man came up behind me in a personal vehicle with his wife, screamed something at me, flashed a badge and demanded for me to (quote) "get your a** in this car!" I got in the car. This guy isn't even a cop, he only has a badge because he watches a convict labor group at school to make sure they don't run away. Even though I told him that Dad isn't even on my birth certificate, and that Mom has custody of me, he gave me two options- go to Dad's house, or go to jail. This is getting outrageous. Nobody I know can figure out why the cops and their friends love my dad so much. Can someone shed some light on this for me? I'm thinking about just getting a piece of cardboard, writing north on it and walking up the highway holding my thumb out because I'm fed up with this corrupt system that, for some reason, is out to get me.

Old 01-09-2011, 01:29 PM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's what Id do then. If your mom told you to come home go to your moms. If your dad has no custody over you I don't think he has any rights to you espesially if he's not on your birth cerificate. If your mom has custody and she can come get you your dad legally shouldn't be able to say ****. See if your mom will sign custody of you over to the friends that was trying to get custody. It'll only take her signing the paperwork since legally your dad has no rights. This is the route Id go at this point. Remember tho none of us here are lawyers and this isn't actual legal advice we can be held accountable for. Its just our 2 cents. I feel for ya man and obviously I'm watching this thread very closely because I'm worried about your personal safty at this point.

Old 01-09-2011, 01:40 PM
Starting Member

Even though these cops know he's not on my birth certificate, they keep sending me to him. They are trying to keep me away from my mom, and the cops don't even want me hanging out with my friends now. I don't know what's going on, but it's starting to freak me out how much they can get away with.

Old 01-09-2011, 02:02 PM

If you can you need to start getting video evidence. Try to place a video camera wherever you and your dad keeps trying to fight you. Videos don't lie. If you have evedince someone at the social services or whatever the heck it is will help. They have to. Take the videos to your principle at school. Screw the counsler at this point. I'm all about going over peoples heads if they've refused to help me. I've gotten a lot of people fired for that. But for you to fight adults you have to have concreate evidence somethings not right. You have to long to wait till your 18 so you got to find a way out and soon.

Old 01-09-2011, 03:53 PM
Starting Member

I do have a security camera... I can try to get all the things rounded up for it and get it set up, but I picture it being difficult since my grandma does nothing but watch tv for most of the day, and she has so much junk in the house that it would be nearly impossible to get it set up. I've gotta try to get some kind of evidence, though. I have some small evidence, a short recording, but not much... I might take a look to see what I got, and that might help me.

Old 01-09-2011, 04:13 PM

Yeah at this point evidence and court is probably the best way. If he's physically abusing you and you get that on camera and it gets to the right hands he will be locked up then you need to file a restaining order on him. That would be the course I would take. Then the day you turn 18 and get done with school move somewhere new and start your own life with out all the drama.

Old 01-09-2011, 04:18 PM
Starting Member

All I really want at this point is for him to fix my car that he smashed, and to get out of his prison.

Old 01-09-2011, 04:20 PM
bigkhans is on a distinguished road

I'd focus on getting out of there first, worry about the truck later.

Old 01-09-2011, 04:32 PM
Starting Member

Well, I might actually be getting out of there. I'm supposed to move back in with my mom. She is abusive, but not as bad as Dad is. I'm not sure if I can move back in here, though, because Dad has those stupid cops wrapped around his finger, and even though Mom has custody of me, he can probably get her arrested for kidnapping. I really despise cops right now.

Old 01-09-2011, 05:02 PM

I don't think legaly he could do that. And for real man blazers are a dime a dozen. I hate to say it but the truck is the last of your worrys right now

Quick Reply: Title/ownership fight... Please help!