Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Title/ownership fight... Please help!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 09:53 PM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

His moms no better, shes playing ****ing games with his life.

Go to the emergency room at any hospital, tell them what happened, they have to file a report they can call social services and cops do it!

I WILL CHIP IN FOR THE NAPPING FUND!

Old 01-11-2011, 10:02 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

seriously TJ, if you haven't gone to the ER yet, or gone above the heads of the local badges, then you're really setting yourself up for alot more pain & suffering.

both mental & physical.

i seriously don't know how you can come on here and still sound like you're on the fence about this! don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to crash down on you, but son, you need to grow some-and do it NOW!

otherwise......you're just gonna become another statistic about the abused kids in your country.

or worse.

sorry if i'm being so blunt, but that's how i am. no PC what-so-ever.

if there isn't any physical evidence to back you up, then there will always be the cloud of doubt hanging over your story. especially with the connections your (aledged) father has.

so man up, get some proof of what's goin' on, and don't sway from the course.

Old 01-11-2011, 10:02 PM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

haha well I need some other wheels! The 95 jimmy needs to much work for a road trip! That's a good idea as well! ER has to do something about it to. Espesially since your a minor and your dad is physically abusing you and you def have the proof now!

Old 01-11-2011, 10:05 PM
Starting Member
JTalley is on a distinguished road

I would take pictures, but my camera phone is broken, and the knot went down already. I have no real marks, but my whole body hurts. He just tried to crush me, basically. My skin is really tough- sometimes I like that, times like this I hate it. It takes a lot to give me a bruise. I actually can't remember the last time I got a bruise from anything. Believe it or not, the police actually told him to beat me up. I wanted to call 911, but Mom wouldn't let me. I'm tempted to walk out of here right now, but with those cops, I'd be in jail by morning, I think. This is getting outrageous. I can't put up with this anymore. First thing in the morning I intend to have a long chat with my friend's mom, who is already working on getting an addition built on to her house for me to stay in, then I can talk to the counselor, and hopefully I can get hold of my DHS case worker, Scott Cartwright. The best thing about me posting all this on the internet is that I have all the stuff that happens to me in print, so I don't forget any crucial things. I intend to talk to Dad's probation officer tomorrow, so tonight I can get all my posts and put them together to have, basically, a book of everything that happened.

Old 01-11-2011, 10:05 PM
Starting Member

we can take mine LOL

OK I am calling bull ****! how old are you? your mom has to go to sleep at some point, get a phone call a friend and have them take you to the ER, exrays can show swelling! COME THE **** ON

Last edited by BresBlazy; 01-11-2011 at 10:08 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 10:13 PM
Starting Member

I'm texting my friend now. If I go to the doctor, what do I say?

Old 01-11-2011, 10:18 PM
Starting Member

tell them the truth, tell them everything that happened go to the ER not just the dr, tell them whats been going on and ask them if theres someone you can talk to about getting help....

you know there are safe houses and shelters for adults and kids abused by family members, right? there are here anyway, I almost went to one.

Old 01-11-2011, 10:21 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BresBlazy
I think there are cheaper ones....I will google it

They can be anywhere from 20 bucks to 150, just depends...look at walmart, they have them

OR, heres another Idea...fill in a friend who knows whats going on and have them on speed dial, when it starts up speed dial them, one button, you can push it while its in your pocket....either they will hear it all OR it will get recorded on their voicmail and they can forward it to you.

i had that though originally as well, but you may want to look into it before thinking it'll work. you never know what the State laws may or may not allow.

again, not trying to knock you down, but you don't want to go on thinking this is your "Hail Mary pass" if it's not going to be accepted.

Originally Posted by BresBlazy
OK I am calling bull ****! how old are you? your mom has to go to sleep at some point, get a phone call a friend and have them take you to the ER, exrays can show swelling! COME THE **** ON
CSI is not totally bulls**t ya know.

but it doesn't all happen in an hour either.

Old 01-11-2011, 10:25 PM
Starting Member

what, CSI?

Old 01-11-2011, 10:26 PM
Starting Member

Alright... I just texted my friend's mom and I'm waiting for her to text back. She can probably take me to the ER.

ADD: She's on her way. I can try and update you guys when I return.

Last edited by JTalley; 01-11-2011 at 10:31 PM.

Quick Reply: Title/ownership fight... Please help!