Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Title/ownership fight... Please help!

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2010, 12:50 AM
UberFail is on a distinguished road

sometimes people just need to be shown the options within their grasps. this is a horse**** situation if I've ever seen any. Also is there any chance you could go into the foster care system for the next 2 years of your life so you can attempt a fresh start? if you get accepted into anything of this sort REQUEST to be moved as far away from where you're living now. Friends come and go and just keep in contact with the ones you truly trust or want to keep in contact.

best of luck in this situation.

Old 12-26-2010, 12:12 PM
bigkhans is on a distinguished road

I remember some friends of mine that went into jobcore. Might be a better alternative than what you're looking at.

Old 12-26-2010, 02:02 PM
Starting Member
'96-Dirty4x4 is on a distinguished road

Damn, dude, and I thought my parents were wacko. Well, there's not much I can think to say considering you say the police are in your dad's pocket. Plus I don't know any of Oklahoma's laws. All I can say is play it by ear. Try to always have a plan ready. You seem to know how your parents act, so for every scenario you can think up that they may cause, have a plan. When driving, always have an escape route. And stay safe. Keep us updated here.

Old 12-28-2010, 04:28 PM
Beginning Member
BLOND1WD is an unknown quantity at this point

Just an idea, but perhaps go to the OK State Patrol, and let them know the situation....even the possibility that your dad is bribing the local police, and maybe there's something they'd be willing to do? Good luck to you, I hope it all works out.

Old 12-28-2010, 07:46 PM
Starting Member
JTalley is on a distinguished road

The cops still refuse to take me seriously. I even got the chief in there, and he yelled at me and said that I should come back when I really am abused. We did accomplish something, though, but it became void not five minutes after leaving the police station. The chief said that Dad and I should have a civilized conversation, no yelling, etc, and work out our differences. As soon as we got home everybody started yelling. My friend's mom is really helping- she says that she is gonna try to get my dad to let me stay with them. Hopefully that will work out.

Old 12-28-2010, 10:10 PM
Starting Member
'96-Dirty4x4 is on a distinguished road

Oklahoma Highway Patrol - Troop F
First Lieutenant Pat Collins #43, Commander
Route 3 Box 2A
Ardmore, Oklahoma 73401
580-223-8800

Murray County Sheriff's Office
Marvin McCracken, Sheriff
Murray County Court House
Sulphur, Oklahoma 73086
580-622-5114, 622-5124

I also suggest trying to get in contact with the Internal Affairs department. Which is Troop Z of the Highway Patrol. Contact info below:

TROOP Z
PO BOX 11415
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
ph - 405/425-2137
fax - 405/425-2263

They conduct and coordinate the investigations of allegations of serious misconduct on the part of Highway Patrolmen, but they will be able to tell you who you can get into contact with about your local PD.

Or, if you feel up to it, contact your state's governor, Brad Henry. If you send a letter, or e-mail, it will of course not go directly to him. But you will get some answers. If you don't after a few days, say 5 days, send another letter/e-mail.

Old 12-29-2010, 01:27 AM
bigkhans is on a distinguished road

"Anyway youngest a kid can join is 17. They would have to be a junior, and mom AND dad would have to okay it. they would go to Basic Training during the summer and then AIT after graduation. That only works for the Reserves though. You can be 17 and join with mom and dad's okay so long as you graduate HS and turn 18 before training is done." direct qoute from Abn31B.

The main reason why I asked is depending on how soon you can graduate, and how soon you turn 17, why not ask your parents to send to the real "boot camp"? Just might be the best direction that you could go at this point in your life. Nothing to loose and everything to gain!

Old 01-07-2011, 09:09 AM
Starting Member

This is getting outrageous. It's already January 7, and not only has he not fixed Neko yet, he just tried to make me replace his wheels on the truck that he used to hit me. He's calling everyone he knows and filling them with bs. The only people who actually believe me are people who can't really do anything.

Old 01-07-2011, 09:14 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

How old do you have to be to move out?

Old 01-07-2011, 09:21 AM
Starting Member

The cops said that if my parents say so, I can move out now. I can't get them to say so, and that's what I have to do seeing as nobody will help me.
Besides that, I have to wait until I'm 18 to move out.

Quick Reply: Title/ownership fight... Please help!